Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, I am Amethyst, but you can call me Amy if you like. I am 48 so a bit of an old bat from the UK trying to find my feet again. I started dressing in my twenties, then went on a very long hiatus, so about twenty years later, I have re-discovered that side of me. I liken the experience to closing the door on the feminine me, thankfully she has the patience of a saint, she waited for me to open the door again, this time I don’t want to let her go.

I have been a goth since my teens, it was not a phase, so I dress quite gothy too. I love dressing, the confidence it gives me, I love myself more than I have done in a long time.

Looking for friends, discussion, and chatting to other like minded people ideally from the UK too, but I am happy to make friends with girls from any part of the world.

Huge hugs

love Amy 🖤

Anonymous

HI Amy, Welcome to CDH, I hope you enjoy it here. Great place to make friends.

IsabelB
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Amethyst 🙂

Isabel x

Welcome to the Site!!🥰🥰

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Amy!! 🦋🎀🌸

Hi Amy, welcome to the CDH family. I’m relatively close to you hun, in Manchester. You’ve found the right place to rediscover your feminine side. The gals angels here are amazing.

Love Trisha

Hi Amy,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Amy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Amethyst,  Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH goth girl! You now have crossdressing people from all over the world to interact with. Stay active on the site and soon you will have lots of friends to communicate with regularly. Isn’t it funny how so many crossdressing people stop doing it for various reasons but later on they get the “urge” to do it again. Normally you don’t go back to something you dislike or don’t enjoy. Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your membership. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hi Amy, welcome aboard the good ship CDH, you will find the crew to be friendly and supportive.

Love your pics btw – you rock your goth look!

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

Thank you for such a warm welcome.

lockdown really made a turning point for me, I felt a need to express myself, and returning to dressing just seemed to easy to do, like putting on a favourite pair of shoes that you have not worn for a while, they just fit perfectly.

Having cast away all my old clothes meant for a brand new wardrobe, as always internet will provide 😂

I am now looking to a night out as Amy, the logistics of it all has me in a spin, and just trying to find the right place, that will have friendly faces fills me full of anxiety.

Nancy
      Lady

Hi Amy, welcome, from the midwest US. Love your pix, and the goth look in general. It works well for you!

Birel

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amy welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Welcome Amy, just a bit less of “an old bat” please, some of us have kids older than you. 😀

Seriously, though, welcome to CDH, you’ll love it.

Anonymous

Well no longer a baby bat that for sure hun 😂 but thanks

I too enjoyed the goth look and life when younger and still find it attractive Amy

I have a bit of a goth side from my younger days that I have not fully explored as Nancy but need to.

Anonymous

Most definitely should explore your goth side, nothing quite like becoming a Mistress of the dark 😁

Welcome!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?