Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi. I’m Jenny. I live near Portsmouth, NH and I’m really looking for friends. I consider myself a fetishistic crossdresser, which may be either an obsolete or unpopular term, but one that describes my situation pretty well. I don’t want to transition, I just really like girly stuff. Especially heels, but if I go there, I’ll not soon stop. Anyway, I haven’t gone out in public yet, but I’m determined to use this Halloween for cover and find a nice CD friendly venue for my coming out, so to speak. I’m having some issues using the search function, so if anyone has any guidance, I’d appreciate it. I hope to be taking a nice new photo for my profile soon and will do a full update when I do. I love to chat and look forward to making new friends. Thanks for reading this and hope to hear from some fellow New Englanders soon. Take care – Jenny

Hi Jenny, Welcome, I love heels too. I’ve never gone out dressed other than in my rural back yard, what a great feeling of freedom, I wandered around my back yard on a sunny day with my wife, we both were in sundresses and heels! The warmth from the sun and the breeze blowing up my dress was incredible.

Jamie

Hi Jenny I love it when my I dress and my wife and I sit on the deck and listen to music. I also love the feel of the wind blowing up my dress. Are you also in NH? My wife and I would love to find a couple where we could all hang out dressed. Have a great day.

Josie

Hi Jenny,

Welcome. so nice to meet you. I love heels also!!! I love going out shopping too!! the first time was the scariest. But, you soon over come that. Can’t wait to see your pic. You can chat with me any time. Back from vacation and life is returning to normal if there is such a thing LOL.

Love and hugs,

Lanna <3

Welcome Jenny! Glad to have you as a member. Everyone here is super friendly and loads of help, knowledge are available to you. Don’t be a stranger, my door is always open.

Lady Veronica

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Jenny.

You’re so welcome to CDH. We’ve got all sorts of pepole living under the skies here, so I’m positively shure you will fit in and make a bunch of friends. The girls here are fantastic. I concider myself two-spirited, since I have meshed my male and female persona pretty well into a unity. I’ve been crossdressing on and off for some 40 years and regularly gone out fully dressed for the last five years. Make yourself at home and feel free to contact me anytime.

Anonymous

Hi Jenny.  I have only ventured out a few brief times and have been totally shaking the entire time.   Love your beautiful state of New Hampshire and get to spend a little work time there.

Anonymous

Jenny,

Hi and welcome to CDH! Like you I am still pretty new to the site, but so far it has been a wonderful experience. Full of great girls who are warm, friendly, and full of great advise for us crossdressers! I have only driven around in the car fully dressed twice with my heart thumping in my chest the entire time. Quite a big deal for me even though it was the middle of the night and nobody was out. Don’t you just love Portsmouth such a great little town! I go bike riding through Portsmouth all the time, but I live in Hampton just down the road from you! While I am not new to crossdressing I have never told anybody about it until I joined this site, I mean not anybody. The girls her took me in and I am making new friends on a daily basis. So great and supportive. I am also working on posting a full picture to post once I get the right ones. Take care and again welcome to CDH!

Huggsssss,

Kenzie

PS Who knows maybe sometime we can go out together dressed in femme since we are so close!

Cassie
      Lady

Hey Jenny,

I too live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire! So good to know that there are some like minded gals that are nearby. I’ve only been out at night or under a sweatshirt and pants and it is a lot of fun! I hope one day to gather the courage to go out under the sun all dressed up, but I don’t have that much confidence yet.

Hugs,

Cassie

Hi I’m fairly new to this site but came out to my ex-wife in Boston. I remember the Tiffany club had events which were fun and safe. I believe at the end of January there’s a convention called first event which I’ve heard good things about. Hope that helps in findibg a supportive community.

Hi Jenny I am Lacey from Dover, chat me up.

Hi Lacey,

Thanks for reaching out. I’d love to chat sometime, here or wherever. I’m also on kik as ms_js_gurl.

Take care and hope to talk to you soon.

– jenny

Hello Jenny I also and new and Just Joined. I am From Nottingham NH And Hope we can chat some time. Hope to meet more ladies locally. I have only came out to my wife. And she is being so supportive and encouraging. But have not been out in public Some day it will be baby steps for me. Have a wonderful night.

Josie

Hey there, I live in Lee. I haven’t come out to anyone.  Well, aside from a friend from Manchester.  Would like to find know someone to dress with over for . Don’t really have anything at the moment, except some underwear.   I’m 59, Married, and my wife would freak out. LOL.

She has a lot of her own health issues, so we’re not too intimate.   This is a great fantasy for having a little bit of fun….. With the right person (s).

Hi  Dotty we are very close to each other. I would love to chat and maybe have coffee some day.

Josie

Hey Josie,

Sounds good.   Would love to.  Not sure how you’d like to chat, but there are a few places around for coffee or a drink depending where you feel comfortable.  !

Dotty

Hey Dotty Not sure how we get hold of each other or if were allowed to give out our email on here. Hows your schedule?

New as well. Just found this side. Never knew it existed.  Lots of things I’d like to explore and try, but it’s only so much fun by yourself.   with a little bit of luck I’ll find some friends on here and we can go sshopping together, or just stay in and dress.

Jenny,

I love Portsmouth. My parents live in Hampton Falls. I like to visit the area. I too am here reaching out, hoping to make New friends.

Robyn

Hello Ladies,

Also in the closet. Married with kids and no, she doesn’t know. Would love to meet up and go out dressed, maybe to Jacques or somewhere else. Been out a few times over the years.

I am up to meet dresses up. Looking to pick up a wig and makeup, have to do so discreetly. Takes time, right me back if you get this

Welcome Jenny!

Welcome Jenny !

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?