Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, I’ve been dressing up on and off for years. Currently I’m in the Montreal area and I’m looking for friends around 25-40 who just wanna get dressed up in a pretty sundress or some slutty lingerie, and just be gurlfriends 🙂

Hi Veronica and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Hi Veronica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Veronica nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Also as a new sister here please remember we are not a dating or hook up site we are strictly a help and support site .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you .. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better.. Once again Veronica nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Veronica welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Veronica,

*Please excuse my long delayed Greeting*

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Veronica,

I hope you can find some girlfriends  in your area to hang with.  I live about 800 miles away so it’s a little too far for a meet and greet.

Kerri

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?