Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls!!!

I’m wondering if there are places in or near NH where I could get makeover support. I’ve dressed for a while off and on but I have never mastered make up and am looking to learn that and see myself done up by a professional.

im also looking for places that are friendly to girls like us and feel safe.

Thank youuuuu!

xxxooo

Amelia

Anonymous

I had a make over and loved the experience. she will give you lessons as well. In Concord, NH ask for Amanda at Salon K, check out their web site for more info, very comfortable environment. she made me feel and look beautiful.

Hi Amelia wish I were closer would love to help make it a girls day out

Hugs

Stephanie

Our names are pretty similar. Lol. I might be moving to NH soon, and I’m interested also. I think there’s a place down near NYC in Jersey, but that’s quite a trip. I haven’t found anything else. Not even around Boston.

Our names are so similar!!! Who knew I would find a sister her. 😄

NH is beautiful! Hope you move up here!!! It would be nice to know a local girl. 😊💖😊

Anonymous

Check out I’m Hot Salon, just over the border, amazing experience, I highly recommend her.

Definitely! We’re still trying to figure out where to live and the housing market bubble there has us holding off. I do end up in Boston regularly for work, though. I mean if business travel ever happens again.

Scarlett’s makeovers in Thomson ct may be able to help you out she’s fantastic.

I wish i knew too.

I’ll be following this thread with great interest.

Anonymous

I’m in mass here! Sorry I can’t help with where to get a makeover. Once my wife and I get a little further along and have better space, I’d love to do this with her and help other ladies feel as beautiful as they are and can be. Maybe one day.

Anonymous

I dont know about New Hampshire, but just Noth of Boston on Rt 1A is My Changing room. Look it up ive been there my self. They do a wonderful job.

Thanks Shannon!!!! I wonder if they are seeing people despite the pandemic. Thanx for the suggestion!!!

xoxoxo

Amelia

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?