Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi. I’m new here. I’m looking for friends. I’m looking for someone that I can talk to and help me with my transition.

Anonymous

Hi Skyla,

Welcome to CDH. There are plenty of ladies here who would be happy to help you on your journey.

Anonymous

Hi Skyla❤ Always thrilled to make a new girlfriend. Love just girly chatting about pretty much anything. Hug, Ally💋

Skyla Marie…..Welcome to CDH!!! I am glad to have you aboard and look forward to chatting about anything and everything, my new Sister!  My door is always open so, come on in, pull up a chair and let’s talk!

Dame Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Skyla welcome your among a great group of ladies all willing to help in every way. browse many of our forums and read on transitions , hear about others and their experiences and on other things all here to learn from . Beautiful place I know you’ll enjoy being part of. 🌹

Thank you Stephanie. I have read a few stories here and I got a lot of information. I’m still in the early stages of crossdressing. I haven’t been able to go in public. I know that I takes some time. I’m glad that I have met you and the other ladies that have messaged me.

Hello Skyla Marie, Welcome to CDH.

Thank you Marie. I’m glad I’m here and I have met you all.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?