Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone, I am Tarja, a long time dresser off and on. Get ashamed at times for dressing up, just kind of a lonely world at times. Would love to chat with you all

Hi Tarja, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. My heart goes out to you Luv. A lot of our members have felt ashamed at times for wanting to crossdress. I look at it from a different perspective. There is a definite reason why we crossdress. Many may not know what their particular reason, but I assure you that there is a reason. It may be as simple as the feeling you get when you slip into your first pair of panties, or in my case it might be a case of cell memory. Whatever your reason is, it is not something you should be ashamed of. If you can define why you do something, then you should be able to deal with it without being ashamed. Every crossdressing person has a unique situation that they must learn to deal with. Here on this site you can be your feminine self and not be worried about what the other members think of you. We are friendly and supportive. You will find acceptance here. From your introduction post it appears that crossdressing has perhaps caused you a lot of pain and anguish. Being a member of this on line community may allow you to gain insight into why you crossdress and to not be ashamed anymore. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Tarja,

Greetings from the UK. I’ve been on this site for nearly a month now and have had great discussions with many girls all over the world. Everyone’s situation is different but I have found a few girls with very similar thoughts and feelings to myself and it has been so therapeutic to chat with them. I feel like I have ‘come out’ but just not to anyone who knows me. You will be lonely no more. I’m always happy to chat.

Katie x

Hi Tarja

Welcome from the U.K. it is really nice to meet you.  There are lots of friendly people here and I am sure you will make many friends.

I am happy to chat, please feel free to message me.

Jessica x.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tarja

welcome,  this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Stop being ashamed and start enjoying all that we are.  Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving    with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here.

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Tarja…I completely relate…I love dressing in feminine clothes…but ALWAYS with pantyhose.

Hi Tarja,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Tarja!

Alice Black
      Duchess

Tarja,

Welcome to CDH. I have been a member for a month and I have made a lot of friends and had many great conversations. Again, welcome.

Alice Black

TAMI
      Lady

Hi Tarja!

welcome and I also been a cross dresser for a long long time!

if ever want to share or ask me something just private message me!

Love Tami ❤️❤️❤️

Hi Tarja,

Welcome to the forum! I’m a newbie as well to this site and have found lots of reassurance and support from this community. I completely understand where you are coming from with the feeling of shame. I also just wrote a post about that feeling of guilt and embarrassment after feeling elation from my dressing. It’s unavoidable to have doubt creep in after being raised a different way all your life. I received so much great feedback from the girls here and it’s helped me understand that I am certainly not alone and that my feelings are part of that metamorphosis we go through.

Yesterday, I was shopping around trying to find a shelf or rack to hold my high heels I’ve been accumulating (I’m still way back in that closet and haven’t opened up to anyone except my best friend…so my wife doesn’t even know!). I have a “hidden closet” with a few of my things locked away. As I was looking around…I found the perfect little rack that probably could hold between 4 to 6 pairs of high heels. On the rack it was written “Do what makes you happy”. It was a sign (literally!)!! I plan on using this as my motto to hold back the doubts and shame. THIS makes me happy. Nothing wrong with that!

Best of luck! Feel free to write back anytime!

Stephanie

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?