• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m here to support my husband, who has come to terms with his androgyny, and is loving every minute of it.  Thanks for being here for us.

Manager Codille
      Managing Ambassador

Rho,

Welcome. Please get with Tanya or JaneS as we have a Special section for supportive wive. As a husband with an amazingly supportive wife, I thank you for supporting yours!!!

Codille

Anonymous

Hi Rho and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Welcome Rho and thank you for supporting your SO!

Cyn

Hi Rho and welcome with us!  It’s so wonderful to read that you’ve not only accepted your hubby for his androgynous side, but are actively supporting it!  I simply copy and paste what Codille wrote earlier… I also have an amazingly supportive wife, and I cannot thank you enough for supporting yours in this amazing way.  Having the most special person in our lives understand and accept us for who we are is an amazing feeling that I wish everyone was lucky enough to experience.  So glad you’re here with us!

<3  Lauren

‘Eave
      Lady

Hi all, I am the SO Rho is talking about. She has know me as who I am since the day we met over 27ish years ago. This November 2nd will be our 26th wedding anniversary. She has seen me struggle with this for a long time and now that I decided to not hide my other half I am a much calmer and centered whole person. I love her dearly for all that she has done for me.

It is amazing how just a simple kilt will make things feel righter in one’s self, even with tights or hose. Confidence keeps the noisies away and at bay.

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Rho welcome with us
      Catherine

I just love the tightness of this group already! Thank you for bringing Cessaire into the fold.

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Rho Drummond original post: 

I’m here to support my husband, who has come to terms with his androgyny, and is loving every minute of it.  Thanks for being here for us.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?