Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, I’m new here. I signed up a while ago, but am just getting around to posting. My biggest step lately is that I’ve started wearing women’s bottoms while out exercising. Specifically I have leggings and shorts from Athleta that I wear out cycling.

I’m fully comfortable in that clothing while actually riding, but still feel uncomfortable when I’m getting my bike out of the car, hopping off to fill a water bottle, or stopping to use a bathroom. In my male bottoms I’ll sometimes stop at a store or restaurant, but not so much in my women’s bottoms.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessica

happy to welcome you here with us. Nothing to be nervous of. We all understand your fears but we’re all here for the same reasons . A safe place with many like yourself expressing ourselves to theses feelings of womanhood. Being secretive is very difficult for most but here you can enjoy your time with support and acceptance  to move forward in your love for dressing and feel comfortable in who you are. Help is everywhere so get comfortable  and experience your true calling. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hello Jessica,

Welcome to CDH, congratulations on taking that big step. I think one of the most important things I’ve learned is doing what makes me happy and still be comfortable but just let everyone else deal with it. They don’t deserve an explanation, it’s not their body it’s yours!

Sabrina💕

Nancy
      Lady

Hi Jessica,

Welcome! I think I kind of understand what you are feeling with the exercise clothes. I sometimes wear women’s running shorts and bike shorts. I like short running shorts, and do have a couple pair of men’s split shorts that are actually shorter and more revealing than the women’s. But, it feels good to be able to express my feminine side while exercising too. If I get up for an early morning run (not too often anymore), I don’t even give it a second thought. But, if I know I’m likely to encounter other runners who know me, I am a little more self conscious. What I am finding more and more though, no one really cares or says anything anyway. So, I am slowly getting more daring and more confident. Good luck on your journey!

Birel

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to CDH. I know you will love to be a part of this fantastic community.

Love, Stephanie 🌹💐

Sutekina
      Lady

Leggings are no problem. Meng are starting to pick it up. I only wear women’s for jogging biking or longjohns. For the same material, they cost a fraction of what men’s cost.

For bike shorts, stick to black. Matte or glossy doesn’t matter. If you look at the real bike shorts with bottom padding, they are shimmery. I have women’s bike shorts too, both skirted and regular. The pads are basically universal, but since they are women’s, much cheaper than men’s. For the skirted style, you can pull them up and tuck into the waist when getting off the bike. They are skorts so there’s shorts underneath.

Anonymous

Hi, Jessica

Welcome to CDH!

This is so funny, because I’ve recently started wearing women’s activewear (tops & bots) while out for my morning walks.

My favorite piece is knee-length yoga tights, also from Athleta.

I usually walk about 2 miles, and have slowly been expanding my route to include more high-traffic areas.

It’s dark when I leave, but is quite bright by the time I return.

It’s too bad that you don’t live in my neighborhood, I’d love a walking companion.

I hope that you’ll enjoy your time here!

PM anytime. 🙂

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Yea Sabrina! Exactly my sentiments! If you don’t like what I am wearing you don’t have to look my way! – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Jessica, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Glad you got around to posting an introduction post. Reading it I couldn’t help but see some similarities in how we both dress to go out and about. I love capris leggings and have them in all kinds of wonderful colors with a color coordinated top for each one of my leggings. I find that running around town in these are delightful. They are comfortable and look good on me! What more could a girl ask for? I am glad you found us and decided to become a member because you appear to be quite comfortable with your crossdressing journey. It should be a joyful thing that helps one enjoy life more and not considered a curse. You now have an entire online community of crossdressing people to interact with, so I do hope you enjoy the experience. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Thanks all

[postquote quote=345923]
      For some reason I haven’t been comfortable going for walks in them yet. Actually that’s been a problem lately since I’ve been going for daily walks with my wife and it feels ridiculous to switch pants between biking and walking so I’ve just been wearing my normal pants for biking too.

[postquote quote=345837]
      They’re just black leggings. The Elation Tights and Stash Pocket Shorts to be specific.

Anonymous

Hi. New here too. Athleta is a goo brand for comfort? Does it feel sexy?

Hi Jessica nice meeting you I see you joined mid year in 19 as I did in late 19 so cant tell you much but happy  you are here and wow you getting to go out in somewhat fem that’s wonderful and really happy for you . I live in a small community with family close so that part of Stephanie will never come out but been out to my wife 36years as married 37 so her love and support helps Stephanie emerge in our large closet most weekends in home anyway  again nice meeting you and happy bike rides  .

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Jessica!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?