Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Girls! I’m Elizabeth, but I also go by Liz for short! I’m 25 and live in Connecticut, and am relatively new to dressing. I’m so excited to begin this journey, and really happy I found a community where I can connect with other girls, and keep learning to love myself. Feel free to reach out to me! So so so excited to meet all of you!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Liz

Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Ok Girlfriend its nice to meet you and glad  you joined us girls here . Theirs so much to see and do here . all of us here love to read a good profile page and intro page that’s how we get to know you . so reading forums and posts and so much more many wonderful girls to meet from all over the world and make lasting friendships with so relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself and when ready join in on posts and ask questions to any issues you might be wondering about .So again nice meeting you and hope to see you around .

Stephanie Bass

Welcome to the party, Liz. I wish many happy days to come as you start your journey.

Well, welcome Elizabeth

We’re happy to have you join us and look forward to sharing things as you grow. Being excited and enthusiastic is a good way to start.

Diana W
      Lady

Welcome Liz.  It’s nice to have you here.

Hi Liz,

welcome. i am also relatively new. fun place here. loving and full of invaluable advice

hugs

kristen

So happy to welcome you to CDH Liz!!!

Thanks for sharing your story, and I look forward to hearing more of your journey.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Liz,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome Liz.I wiould be delighted to chat with you if you so wish.

Hi Elizabeth, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Only 25 and have so much living left to. Well if crossdressing makes you happy and helps you live your life more joyfully then this site will help you even more by supporting your decision and assisting you with tips, advice and friendship. As your crossdressing journey proceeds you will find there are times when there is no substitute for having another crossdressing person to talk to when you encounter a problem with a crossdressing matter. You have that now as a CDH member. and a whole lot more. So stay active on the site and get to know some of our fabulous members! You appear to be a real pleasant person Luv! I think you will fit in here just fine! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to our friendly little  group Liz.  You sound so bubbly and energetic, I love it.  And a whole lifetime of  happiness ahead of you.  Please settle yourself in for your journey with us!

Stevie

Welcome Elizabeth!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?