Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey everyone! I’m Amber and I’ve just found this site and I absolutely love it so far. Everyone is so kind and supportive. I started dressing in January and I have found it liberating.  It feels so good to be able to talk to so many others who are doing the same. It just feels good to be yourself. Feel free to say hi and I hope to meet so many of you!!

Hi there Amber,

Welcome to our merry little band!

Heather

Hi Amber,

Welcome to CDH.  Nice to meet you.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks Alice!!

Anonymous

Hello Alice, welcome to CDH…

Natasha

Anonymous

Hi Amber and welcome.  feel free to friend me and we can chat anything girly.

Hugs

Danielle

Anonymous

Hi Amber,

Welcome and nice to meet you!

Kay

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amber

happy to welcome you and being excited about joining our family.  You have certainly started this journey right and your telling us you just started dressing this year?  thats awesome!! You have so much to embrace and enjoy. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Amber nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. i can add to much to what these lovely ladies have said allready but i can say is you have come to a wonderful place full of likeminded ladys  who will show you all things girly from clothing to makeup to everything you will have questions about. so settle down relax and kick your heels off and enjoy yourself And again nice to meet you and hope for a chat later

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Hello and welcome babe.

Welcome.  I’m new here as well and I must saw that you have found the right place to come to share and learn and meet some really wonderful ppl.  💞💞

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Amber!

Hi Amber,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! There is so much to see, and so many wonderful ladies to meet.

Thank you for introducing yourself. Really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Amber, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! So you just started your crossdressing journey in January of this year! One of the best decisions you could have ever made to make your crossdressing the magical experience it should be was to become a member of this site! I don’t know how many crossdressing people are running around Nebraska but I would venture quite a few less than in New York City or Los Angeles! Why a girl might think that she is one of the few people in the world that actually crossdresses (mtf). Stay active on the site and subscribe to this forum and you’ll see how wrong that thinking is! We have members from all over the world! New ones join everyday and that is why I am always behind! Some do it a little some do it a lot! Some start at an early age others in their mature years! Some just like the feel of the clothes on their bodies, others actually feel they have a feminine persona that needs to be presented to the world! One thing is for sure, if you are a crossdressing person you need to be a member of CDH! Here you will find welcoming, accepting and supportive people who will treat you like a sister and help you to fully enjoy your crossdressing journey! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response.  Make some friends here Amber! You are going to love your membership! – Blessings

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Amber and Welcome to CDH!  The girls here are wonderful and helpful.  karley

Hi everybody my name is Sophie I want to make new friends

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?