Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi – thought i’d pop in and say hi. I’m Vin, been at this for a while but just started getting into the online communities. So glad that there are others out there like me!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Heyy

Love your profile pic 😱

Anonymous

Thanks! I confess though, I definitely use filters on my pics because I cant shave my beard – hope thats ok here!

Hi Vin and welcome CHD. Relax and enjoy, you are among friends here.

Hi Vin,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Vin and welcome

Its the real deal inside we’re more interested in, we’ll put up with the optical filters. Have fun sharing and being involved with a supportive group.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vin

you certainly found the right place to explore. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Vin!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?