Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, my name is Rebecca. Long time crossdresser.

Hi Rebecca,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. I hope you enjoy being here and that you make lots of friends.

Jessica

Hi Rebecca, and welcome!!! It’s great to see you here. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Oooh I love your name

Hi Rebecca, Welcome to CDH!  Hope you enjoy coming here.  Lots of great girls here!

xo – Robyn ❤️

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Rebecca Nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here . You have joined a wonderful place here as so many girls to meet and build lasting friendships with from all over the world. As miss Roarke said a good profile and intro page is how we get to know you better so please  go back and give us your story girl we want to know you better. As like when you came thru our doors  there was a sign there that read please deposit your fears and nervous ideas here before you inter as you will not need them past these doors. We all have been there and past that stage when you enter and get settled in and get comfortable with us and enjoy your self  nothing to be afraid of here as we dont bite well some girls do so be careful,(ha ha ) just kidding girlfriend.So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rebecca ..welcome, happy that you now have join us. With you as a long time dresser I’m  sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking  to learn more about this amazing world. Meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of . Very nice meeting you .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Rebecca and welcome to CDH. I’m so glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Oof, Minneapolis in the winter. I guess intimate apparel this time of year is a flannel onesie. I’m curious about what you mean by “my frame”. Are you a big girl too? (I’m a 24.) I’d be happy to share what I know about lingerie for big girls. But with Mall of America practically in your back yard I’m sure you have some great places to buy things. Me, I’ve got Walmart. Woo hoo.

Again, welcome to the site. If you ever feel like venting, want a shoulder to cry on, or just talk about anything and nothing at all, feel free to PM me.

Hi Rebecca and welcome to C.D.H.  the only site on the web to meet others like our selfs and chat and learn more about why we dress up as females. there is alot of info here and tons of girls that wll be happy to help you with any thing. look around and enjoy.   nice to have new comers and join in.

Welcome Rebecca!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?