Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all

Just thought I would stop by and say hello. Recently joined so am finding my feet here at the moment.  I have decided to embrace my feminine side so any tips or thoughts are welcomed

Hi Freya – welcome to CDH.

I am fairly new here as well but in just these first two weeks I have made many friends and always receive support as I try to move along into this new part of my life.  I have so many questions that I am not sure I will be a good source for help but I am here along with all the other ladies to provide what all of us need from time to time.

The two things I would urge are to visit the Chat when you can to begin to develop a sense of who we are and to then send Friend requests as you think it feels right for Private Messaging in more depth.

I hope to get to know you better as we move along.

V

Hi Freya,

Welcome, I am also from the U.K. but quite a bit further north that you.  The girls here are really friendly and helpful.

I am happy to keep in touch and offer whatever help and support I can, please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x

Hi Freya

Welcome to this awesome safe place

Hugs Paula

Hi Freya!

Welcome to CDH!  It feels good to embrace your feminine side doesn’t it?  This place is full of great girls and tons of support and advice.  No requirements here so go at your own comfortable pace.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi Freya,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Freya, and welcome!!! CDH is certainly the place to help you develop and embrace the lady within. Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Freya .  you certainly found the right place to explore and  embrace your femininity. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Freya nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. As these other lovely ladies have said you have joined the best CD site there is on the internet . So get settled in and relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . Plenty to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole.  As for making friends there are so many here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with . So have fun and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Hello Freya, thank you for saying Hi to everyone and making CDH your home.

I don’t believe you will find a better place to learn and grow and meet so many others who’ve been right where you are.

Nice to meet you, Rei

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Freya! We are glad to have you as part of our community. The best way to get the information you are looking for is to ask questions and share thoughts. Someone here will be able to answer. There is a vast amount of knowledge and experience here. Feel free to PM any of the more personal concerns.

Anonymous

Welcome Freya.

Welcome Freya! Let me be the first to say that you will definitely find people here that are going through or have gone through a situation very similar to yours. I like so many others, thought what I went through my whole life made me some kind of weirdo, forums like this help us see how we are not alone at all.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

I am back! Have missed yall!

I had a bad day at work and long time to bounce back ! Had a lot of visitors  during my recovery so except for intimates , my cross dressing was on hold! Finally back to work! Starting to dress again. Feel pretty good! Kudos to my wife who was at work when they brought me in! Took off a week to help me and informed me as soon as my retirement date is reached ; I am done! I had to ask her if her nurse friends mentioned me in panties when they brought me in..she laughed they know its hot and panties have to dry quicker plus if you know what we see coming in here, panties are the least of issues! Hope everyone has made it through the cv-19 stuff and have a great day!

Welcome Freya!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?