Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Emma, originally from the east coast, but now live the desert of Texas for work. Have been dressing since I left college, so about 5 years or so. I live full time as Emma. I just started to transition 18 months ago. And am loving every minute of becoming the real me!

I enjoy watching new shows, the beach, shopping, and animals. I currently work in the IT field.

I’m just hoping to find other people I can connect with and have a special friendship and get tips from.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emma  Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing. Make friendships and feel free to ask for anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Emma, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place to get tips and advice Also to interact with crossdressing people from all over the world. You might even find a few members who are in Texas and not too terribly far from you.A member once compared CDH to a sorority. I like that comparison! Welcome to our sisterhood. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. By the way, your profile picture is very nice. Good choice. – Blessings

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Emma!

Hi Emma,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?