• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I’m sandrajane a long time crossdresser I love lingerie and shot skirts my favourite item of clothing is my bra I’ve got a good collection

Anonymous

Welcome sister

Hey girl how are you

Anonymous

I’m good thanks hope I’m going to like it here

Hello Sandea ansd welcime to CDH!

Youcan find many new find many new friends here plus articles, messages, photos and more. Jump in the waters fine! Love, Aurora B.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Sandra,

Welcome, it is nice to meet you.  It is nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here, I am not far from you in North Lincolnshire.

I hope you make lots of new friends here, I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Anonymous

Thankyou Tara

Welcome Sandra from another UK member. Hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

B x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sandra welcome.. yes I do agree lingerie is my favorite too. Enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Sandrajane,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Sandra nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much going on here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life ..  So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Sandra as she keeps on her journey down her girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome I too am a lingerie lover and bras are at the top of my list as well.I hope you find friends and have some good times here. Feel free to reach out.

Hi Sandra
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl.
      Love lingerie as well.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?