• This topic has 16 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Started wearing panties and pantyhose at age 11

That’s about the age I started

Anonymous

I started about 23 sometimes but around forty full time I haven’t worn male undies since

Thank you all

Anonymous

Anytime hun it is a pleasure too be able to talk about stuff like this

hugs Kim 💜💜🦄

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stevie welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

🌺 Stevie, welcome to CDH! 🧚🏼

Hi Stevie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Stevie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Hi Stevie, welcome to CDH, you’re going to love it here.

Hugs

Diana

Welcome Stevie, the people are great here, you are going to get a lot of support.

Hi Stevie,
      Welcome to CDH!!! It’s really nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Stevie nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy the ride its awesome.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here  ..So much to see and do here as reading the forums and posts that many ladies here have told about there journey down there femme path in life and when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments to them .. Then your turn to give us a look into the life and times of Stevie as she travels down her path to the womanly femme city ha ha .. Then please do us a little favor go back to your profile page and fill in some more as this is how we get to know you better thankyou .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to make lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Stevie I just love my panties welcome to CDH. 💕💋 Katie

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?