Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I just want to say hello to you all and thanks for letting me join.  I’m looking for support, of course and hope to make new friends.  Not too sure of myself so I’d love some help and suggestions about dressing.  I’ve been dressing since I was eight and tried on a pair of my moms underwear.  Fell in live with it instantly.  Living alone again so I’m hoping to get more fem clothes and dress full time at home eventually.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Bill and welcome to CDH!  I think you will find the gals here the most supportive anywhere – and we will ALWAYS have suggestions about dressing we are happy to share, Lol.

Pleased to meet you!

Stevie

Hi Bill, congrats on coning to oue femme friendly site. Lots of help. Shopping at discount shops near you. They will help as well.
      Lingerie shops will want your money, so they will help too.
      A salon will help with makeup ideas.
      Other ladies on site will help too.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bill welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Bill, and welcome to a place where sharing and friendship is in abundance. It is always exciting when we embark on an ‘adventure’ and that is what this is for us an ADVENTURE. One of the greatest areas where you can have fun is to begin experimenting with makeup. While various tutorials are available on YouTube, nothing beats just sitting in front of a mirror and practicing until you find your “signature look”. I look forward to hearing how you are progressing. Hugs, Paulette

Jackie
      Ambassador

Welcome to our own little Island Bill. We think you’ll like it here. Now that you are here my as well join some groups and there you’ll be able to meet other’s as well as chat with other’s. You will find what your looking for here.

Hi Brendaglade,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Brendaglade nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girlfriend looking for support you say girl you have came to the right place for that he he ..  We are all very supportive of all girls that come thru our doors and with a wealth of knowledge here to tap into so girl tap away if your having problems with something just ask you will get a answer .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and we all are just a click away .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Thanks for the welcome,  I really appreciate it.  To start I’m looking for ways to get myself more feminine liking.  Being a larger girl that may be tough.  Lots of facial hair/body hair to deal with so any hints that you may have would be great.

thanks dear

I won’t be around for a chat.  Certain members here have made it very clear that I am not welcome here so thanks but no thanks.

Wow im so sorry  never heard of this before ..

Stephanie

Welcome dear, I also started dressing at a young age around 11 but still struggle with accepting myself sometimes even at 32. I think you’ll find the girls here share a lot in common and I’m sure you will find the support you need here.

Much love,
      Janice

Welcome Brendaglade to this Heavenly address of wonderful friendly and supportive persons.

I changed my name sweetie.

Thanks,

Brenda

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?