Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello All you wonderful people.

I have just joined this community but I have been dressing since I was a child.

I would describe myself as a gender fluid pansexual and I enjoy the company of others, who may define themselves as being members of this community.

I live in Southampton, United Kingdom and do visit venues dressed mainly but also enjoy entertaining people at home, for girly times and chats and to exchange ideas.

I am a creative individual and believe that my best creation is me. Always evolving.

I do hope to make new friends on Crossdresser Heaven both online and may be in the flesh.

Thank you for reading.

Stephie xxx

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Stephie,

Welcome, it is nice to meet you. I am also from the U.K. but I few miles from you in North Lincolnshire.

Like you my partner is supportive and I am now spending more of my life as Tara.  I would identify myself as being transgendered, but then it is a label and I am just being me.  It would be great to keep in touch, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Anonymous

Thank you Tara for your comments and yes it would be good to keep in touch.

Stephie xxx

Anonymous

Hello, Stephie.  Welcome to CDH.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephie ..happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephie, and welcome. I have met so many girls from he UK here on CDH I wished I would have known you all when I lived and worked in the UK. I’ll bet we could have had such a great time! But that doesn’t stop us from getting to know one another on this great site. I too am lucky to have my SO’s acceptance. It took some time, but now we occasionally attend events as ‘girlfriends’ and it is a lot of fun. I look forward to hearing more about your ‘adventures’. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Thank you Paulette and I am always happy to share experiences.

Hi Stephie
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl live in the South West.
      Been on the site for 5 months and great place to learn from experienced crossdressers.
      Secret Crossdresser but underdress most days.
      Helena

Revel
      Baroness

Stephie,

Yes, the best creation is you. It’s very important to love yourself. Welcome to CDH.

Revel

Hi Stephie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Stephie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Girl as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Stephie as she journeys down her girly path in life..  As for making friends there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away.. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephie.

Welcome to CDH. If you ever want to chat I am always open.

Take care

Susan

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?