Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lola
      Lady

Hi everyone.. trying to get in touch with my feminine side..

Hello Richard welcome to CDH glad you have shared a small part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place home or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. Glad you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself and you are sharing a part of your authentic self it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried what seems like a lifetime I am glad you have made the step. Welcome!

Hugs April

Lola
        Lady

Thank you April for the warm welcome.  My name is lola from here on. Looking forward to my new journey.

Hi Richard,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lola
        Lady

Thanks Alice.  From here on my name is lola.

Appreciated

Hi Richard and welcome to CDH.

Lola
        Lady

Thanks Michelle.  From here on my name is lola. Appreciated

Hi Richard

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Lola
        Lady

Thsnks Greta.. my name in from now on lola.. appreciated the warm welcome.

Hi Richard,

Enjoy your journey of discovery! Glad you’re here!

Hugs & Kisses,
      W.

Lola
        Lady

Thsnks Wanda. From now on.my name is lola. I look forward to my new journey.

Hi Richard welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy a comes to on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat,if it’s help and advice you have come to the right place if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, we all have to start somewhere i started when i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on since then I’ve been hooked by the pink mist and i think it will be with me always X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

I love your fem name Richard, Lola is a nice name X 🎀

Especially if you like pink champagne that tastes just like cherry cola…

Hi Richard nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Now girl there is so much to see and do here as reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling  stories about there journeys down the wonderful femme path in life we travel..  So girlfriend when you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Richand as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Ok girlfriend have you thought about your femme name yet it sure helps with your femme persona in life he he ..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away..  One more thing girlfriend please return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better and thankyou..  Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Lola
        Lady

Thsnks for the earm welcome.. my name is lola.. thanks for telling me it’s ok to think of myself that way.. appreciated.

Anonymous

Well you come to the right place us girls 👧 are willing to talk on that subject. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Lola
        Lady

Thanks Christina  for your warm welcome. My name is lola from now on. Appreciated

Hi lola good choice girlfriend yea for you ..

Stephanie Bass

Lola
        Lady

What a wonderful place this is thanks for the welcome. Appreciated

Hi Lola. I have only been here a week and I am older too in fact a little bit older than yourself but it was time and this site has so many wonderful people and they are all so positive and accepting of our decisions to let our feminine inner beings emerge and become part of our lives. I for one have let Sara start running my emotions and feelings. She insists I at least wear panties and bra now after we shower and under my man clothes even if I go out in public. It feels so good knowing she is with me when I am having coffee at the cafe or going to the store and mail. I live in the country on my own and the area is the Canadian version of Redneck country so you know what that means.
          Anyhow; Just thought I would drop you a line and a welcome and like you said and will find out this site is the best
          Sara

Lola
            Lady

Wow you are so much like myself. Tomorrow I’m going to out and buy me a couple pairs of panties. Scary.. but I’ve made up.my mind to do it. Thanks sara

Thanks Lola and glad to know you. Trust me Lola once you start you will want more and more feminine and female clothing. I now have more panties than man underwear. I am waiting for my online stuff to arrive also. The more variations I get the more I wear them around my house. Sara is ruling my lifestyle and am not getting in her way. Even got lip gloss in the mail today and just tried it and I love the taste and the smoothness on my lips.
            Always here for a chat and and listen to your stories and advancement too
            Sara
            PS: I just asked you for friendship and hope you accept so we can watch each other evolve

Davina
      Lady

Lola, welcome CDH. You will find the people here to be loving and caring. Join us in all of our journeys!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Lola. Getting in touch with your feminine side is amazing.

Hugs, Liara

Hello Lolo nice to have you here on C.D.H lots of girls here to  meet and chat with and lots of info.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?