Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Robin Wilson
      Duchess

Hi everyone, I’m new to this site, questioning a lot of what I have been told life long. I know what I have suppressed my whole life though. I don’t get any support from my home though.

Robin:
      Welcome! Your experience is one which many, many of us have gone through. You will find a lot of support among your new friends here. I urge you to join Chat and let us get to know each other as you become part of the “family”.

Victoria Jones

Robin Wilson
        Duchess

Victoria, what IS your secret? Thank you for welcoming me. I haven’t been here long and it already feels like a family!

Hugs,

Robin

Welcome, Robin, good to have you here. I’m a new member, too, but I’m enjoying the interactions and support and trust you will as well.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Robin Wilson
        Duchess

Wanda thank you for welcoming me. We can journey together as we both grow and learn.

Hugs,

Robin

Hello Robin
      Welcome to CDH
      Join the Club, I am in the same boat as you, no support at all.but am fine with
      That, it’s not support that I need it’s
      Respect! So if you need to talk, am and so are the rest of the lady’s here.
      Hugs
      Jennifer Ramirez

Robin Wilson
        Duchess

I’ll respect you Jennifer!! Thank you for your warm welcome. I have enjoyed it so far, I know I have much to learn. But having a home like this is so helpful. I’m so happy I’m here?

Hugs,

Robin

Hi Robin,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Robin Wilson
        Duchess

Alice, thank you for welcoming me to CDH.  Everyone has been so nice so far!

Hugs,

Robin

Hello Robin welcome to CDH glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place home or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. Glad you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself and you are sharing a part of your authentic self it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried what seems like a lifetime I am glad you have made the step. Welcome!

Hugs April

Robin Wilson
        Duchess

April, thank you for your welcome to CDH.  I have done a little exploring already, and there is a wealth of information here that I’m looking forward to diving into.

Hugs,

Robin

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Robin,

You will find lots of support here! Welcome to a great community of sisterhood!

Hugs,
      💕Lara

Robin Wilson
        Duchess

Lara thank you for your welcome message. In the short time I have been here I have met so many wonderful ladies. Looking forward to learning much!

Hugs,

Robin

Hi Robin,
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd / tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Robin Wilson
        Duchess

Greta, thank you so much for your welcome. You are so kind and make me feel at home indeed.

Hugs,

Robin

Robin Wilson
      Duchess

Thank you for such a warm welcome! I have so much to learn and explore. I’m glad there is a place like this! ❤️

Hi, Robin. You will find more than enough support here at CDH. Feel free to ask questions and to make suggestions. We will all enjoy becoming friends with you. Hugs, Allysa

Robin Wilson
        Duchess

Alyssa thank you so much for your kind welcome. I’m enjoying getting to know the ladies I have interacted with already. This place is wonderful!

Hugs,

Robin

Anonymous

Hi Robin!

Welcome to CDH, I know you’ll love it here. The ladies are all so wonderful and very welcoming and supportive, so I’m sure you’ve found your new home. If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to ask!

Hugs,

Holly

Robin Wilson
        Duchess

Holly thank you for your welcoming words.  I already feel at home here.

Hugs,

Robin

Anonymous

Welcome Robin. You have found the right spot to answer your questions. I have found the girls here so helpful and encouraging.

Welcome again, Jessica

Robin Wilson
        Duchess

Jessica, thank you so much for your wonderful welcome! This site has been nothing short of amazing. Looking forward to learning alot!

Hugs,

Robin

Hi Robin welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I think most of us on here have questioned our own femininety over the years i know i have and I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m a crossdresser and always will be, if i had been born about 30 years later in the 1980’s or 90’s i might be thinking about transitioning but i think I’m a bit old now, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Robin Wilson
        Duchess

Roz, coffee would be grand! I love the UK, it’s on my bucket list of places to visit! Thank I too am older, I know for sure that I have a definite girl side.  How far I take this, who knows? It’s absolutely wonderful to find like minded friends in similar situations! Thank you for your welcome

Hugs,

Robin

Hi Robin I’ve always wanted to visit the US, I would love to attend Keystone and chat with some of the girls there and just be a girl for a few days I think that would be the highlight of my life X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Anonymous

For some it’s ja harder than other I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62. We have to look at ourselves and decide for ourselves who we are and learn to be who we are and turn to the people that accept us. We here understand and we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Robin Wilson
        Duchess

Thank you Christina, all of you have been so warm and welcoming!

Hugs,

Robin

Hi Robin nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here ..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from look around and ask many questions from the many ladies here telling there stories about the journeys there femme lifes have led them on.. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Robin as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away..  Just do us a small favor girlfriend and return to your profile page and fill in some more as this is how we get to know you better thankyou..  And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Robin Wilson
        Duchess
        • Thank you for the welcome Stephanie. I will indeed share stories of my journey as I go along this path.
        • Hugs, Robin
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I truly understand where you are coming from Robin and welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Robin Wilson
        Duchess

Thank you so much Liara for your warm welcome and encouraging words!

Hugs,

Robin

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

I think by now with all the responses you’re gotten it’s quite clear that you will find support here! 💕  I am so glad you found us.  This site has been very important for me in my short journey.  I only started dressing a couple years ago but have been suppressing the desire since adolescence (lets just say that was a really long time ago HaHa).

Hugs
      💖Lola

Anonymous

Welcome, Robin. You’re so brave going as yourself at Halloween. Wish I could have done that.

Much love,
      Raquel

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Robin welcome.  Many come here in similar situations.  No support,  closeted and totally alone. Here that’s no the case.  Many wonderful ladies here to mix with,  talk about anything and always having soneone to enjoy this amazing feelings we share. Many friends as you go so browse through our site and become more yourself with many that care. Nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?