Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello from a very shy Kerrymay. Like so many other ladies here I started dressing when I was 6 or 7 and not understanding why I felt so good wearing my mother and sister’s clothes, thinking I was the only person in the world who did this. Fast forward 55 years and I’m still not sure why but I know it’s something that gives me so much inner peace and happiness. I don’t get to dress very often but when the opportunity arises I try to be as feminine as I can, but feel I have a long way to go to get to the standard so many ladies here have reached. My makeup skills are very bad but hope to get time to practice more, and perhaps I will see the lady I long to be looking back at me.xx

Hi Kerry may welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m a UK girl too I’m in Shropshire in England, I’ve not mastered putting on my makeup either, we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Thanks Rozalyn for your kind welcome. I live in the SE of Ireland and like yourself I’m very much in the closet. My wife participated with my dressing desires for a short time years ago but does not want to have anything to do with it now which I respect 100% all the time. Saying that but my longing to spend more time as Kerrymay is growing every day, but will just have to live with the very rare days I can be the lady I feel so at peace with.

Welcome to a community of likeminded people. Lots of us probably had a similar start and are also very comfortable to keep it as an occasional thrill rather than feel we need to go on a full journey. I have no problem with being a heterosexual man who occasionally likes to dress in women’s clothing and it’s been that way for 40 years!

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Kerry. It is so great to hear that you find your inner peace. I to don’t know why, but I too am at peace.
      Don’t worry about the make-up it will come with practice or at least I hope it does 🙂

Welcome Again, Jessica

Hello Kerry May welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone.

It is good to know dressing makes you feel good gives you comfort hopefully you will be able to communicate at some point with your wife even though she does want to be part of your dressing to allow you the opportunity more often.

I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Kerry!  Welcome to CDH!  We are so happy to have you here!

Erika

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Kerry to CDH, do enjoy what being in our home can do for you. You are not alone at all we’re all here for each other.

Sherri

Anonymous

I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. It can be a big step but once you do it can be amazing. I am so glad I made this step forward and started living. Christina is the best part of me. We b glad to help you if you need it. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kerry

Shyness is something that shouldn’t take away  from the  happiness to dress. it’s wonderful to have someone to share with theses experiences even if it’s only through a site like us. Happy to welcome you here. Our girls can be found everywhere . Browse our forums and learn about makeup, dressing and everything to better yourself to be as feminine as we can. Enjoy your time here and discover more as you explore our wonderful site.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Kerry May

Welcome to the best spot on the Internet for cross-dressers. It is definitely not a race to an end point, it’s more of a journey to be enjoyed.

Take care

XO Tara

Hi Kerry!
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Kerry! from one shy girl to another, I was almost in tears when I found the ladies at CDH and could finally talk to someone about 50 years of crossdressing. Hugs Annabeth

Hi Kerrymae,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy meeting all the lovely ladies and the stories posted.
      Alice

Hi Kerry so nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies as they tell about there stories of how there  journeys have carried them in life.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Kerry as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away.. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better thankyou..  Once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

welcome Kerry! You will see her looking back at you in the mirror, and when you do, look her straight in the eye and welcome her into your life. talk with her and acknowledge her. This helps to solidify her in your persona. You will gain peace having her in your life making friends with her and totally accepting her. I did this 20 years ago, and it helped me immensely.
      Welcome and well wishes!

Kerry –

Welcome to CDH

XOXO
      Suzanne

Welcome Kerry, I’m new here as well but I can tell you the woman here couldn’t be more welcoming.

Kandace

A big thank you to all you beautiful women who welcomed here to this great place. All your kind words of encouragement mean so much to me. xxxx

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?