• This topic has 16 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello loves

Im jaezelle and Am from norway but Am originally from the US. I am mtf and Am trying to meet New friends from various communities and have heard many good things about CDH.

Hope everyone has a blessed holidays

Hi Jaezelle nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about the life and times of there femme life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies  then yippee your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Jaezelle as she travels down her girly road in life.. Just do us a little favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thanks.. And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Leonara
        Ambassador

Thanks Stephanie your welcoming intro was perfect
        I couldn’t add anything else… love your profile photo.. so pretty, my friend..Leonara

Thanks Leonara you are so sweet happy to be your girlfriend .,.

Stephanie Bass

Thank You so much for the kind Words of support love

So nice that you could join us girls it feels so great to have other girl friends if i can help you with anything just ask

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Dear and welcome to CDH !

The good things you may have heard are all true.
      CDH is a fantastic site to explore your Femininity.
      This is a great community of Rainbow Girls from all over the world talking to eachother
      about thier experiences in Femme mode.

I hope you will enjoy yourself here.

Love Sylvia.

Hi Jaezelle,

Welcome to CDH.
      Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Jeazelle,

Welcome to CDH! All the good things you have heard are true! This is an awesome accepting, and loving place!

Hugs, Lara

Hi Jaezelle,
      Welcome to CDH!
      Really nice meeting you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie 💖

Welcome to CDH Franconia. Whatever you have heard, let me tell you it is even better when experienced as a member and now you are one of us. Stay active on the site and do a lot of exploring and absolutely interact with the other members. I am pretty sure you will love the site as much as I do. – Blessings from Teralynn

By the way which is it – Franconia or Jaezelle – just curious

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Franconia,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Franconia Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Jaezelle,

A belated welcome from the U.K. I hope you make many friends here, I always love to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Tara x.

Anonymous

Hi Franconia. All of the good things you’ve heard about CDH are true. I look forward to hearing from you.

Much love,
      Raquel

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?