Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

My name is Jade and I am 43 and married.  I love to dress and have been doing so for quite some time.  I have found it to be more comfortable and more a part of who I am as I get older.  My wife does not know.  She does know I have feminine part of me but doesn’t know that side likes silky panties, ankle strap heels and skirts shorter than hers.

I am from the Boston area and happy that winter seems to have finally left us.  Things I enjoy and would love to chat about include, sports, movies, yoga and theatre for the non dressing.  For dressing I would love to chat about clothes.  Short skirts and dresses, stocking and pantyhose, and where you get your heels would be great conversation starters.

Jade

Welcome Jade!  This is wonderful group of people, and you’ll find plenty of willing and supportive gals to discuss everything you’ve mentioned.  Well, maybe not sports so much LOL!   So glad you are here!

Marcellette

Anonymous

Speak for yourself sister! 😂 😆 😝

I can talk sports all day long, Jade! Welcome!

God bless,
        Steph

Anonymous

Hi Jade welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x

I’m like you Jade i love to dress up and I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m in my 60s and I’ve been dressing most of my life x

Hugs Rozalyne x

I sense a theme here. Lot of us in our sixties and in the closet our whole lives. At least I like my closet

Anonymous

Hi Edna I know back in the 60’s and 70’s we had to hide it away and now it’s become a habit, my closest is getting a bit crowded i might have to build an extension,

Hugs Roz xxxxx

Anonymous

Welcome Jade, as a fellow Massachusetts girl i wish to welcome you to this fabulous site, you will really love it here. Any questions give me a shout kisses💋💋

Hi Jade, welcome to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place to put your heels up honey. I think all the gals here love shopping.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Hi Jade and welcome to CDH!! You will really enjoy it here with all the support and friends!

🧚🏼🌸🎀🌼❤️

Hi Jade,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Jade,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Jade,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jade   welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Leonara
      Ambassador

Welcome Jade. The ladies here are very friendly and supportive.. please read some of the forums which are informative… please message me anytime…
      Regards, Leonara

Hi Jade!,

Welcome to CDH. Enjoy your time here! We are here to help you!

Hugs,

Denise

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Jade, you will have no problem finding friends to talk to about all facets of clothing, yes and sports too, we are inclusive not exclusive here.

Hugs

Diana.

Hi Jade 💕

Welcome to CDH. Like all the others have said. We are here to help. You are not the only one that’s longing for warmer weather. In south Sweden it’s currently a little more than 32F.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Welcome Jade!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Mass for me too👙

Hi Jade and welcome to this wonderful supportive Heaven.

Hi Jade nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here hope you are settled in and finding your way around our home here .. I cant add much to what these other lovely ladies have all ready said  but maybe a little .. As a new sister and family you are welcomed with open arms here so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to the forums and posts from many of these ladies here giving us a story about there journey down there girly path in life then your turn he he  please just a little about the life and times of Jade hope you get the oppertunity to step out of your closet and enjoy breathing sometime  many ladies here as myself have a wonderful supportive and accepting wife  .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Jade! Lots of great girls here to chat with, and of course we like talking about clothes and shoes too!

Amy

Hi Jade,
      I am just new to the group also, but since joining I have had a wonderful time talking and making friends
      It is so nice to be able to be yourself and explore your girl side, I love being here. I do like my sports but I am Aussi girl and love my Aussi Rules Footy.

Mikala xx.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Mikala.

Hello and welcome Jade.  There is lots to see and do here, plus lots of interesting people who do lots of interesting things.  Have fun and enjoy.

PaulaF

Thanks Ladies!  I took alittle break but I am back now and looking to make some connections.  Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Anonymous

Welcome back, Jade.

Much love,
        Raquel

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Jade,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Jade,

Welcome to CDH I am all from Mass. it sounds like we a lot in common. I love satin panty and bra office skirts type outfits. I’m open to chat anytime!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Jade.

Hugs, LIara

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?