• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, I am 58 and on my third marriage. Neither of the two other marriages ended due to my cross-dressing. Before my current wife and I got too involved I admitted that I did indeed cross-dress. She was accepting and I had hope. After one particular fight I purged and have only worn hose and panties since. All my beautiful heels, breast forms, bras, panties, skirts…….all of it gone! This was five years ago and I have been miserable since. Well, I have finally gotten up my courage to have a discussion with my wife about the future of Danielle. She has accepted the hose and panties and even bought me panties. I believe she thought this would be enough for me. No, not gonna work for me anymore. I want my heels with hose and garter belt, wonderful skirts and blouses, bras maybe not breast forms yet but a B cup that I can fill naturally. We are going to have this discussion, I will be reasonable about finances and shopping…….damn! But I also want her to experience this with me. I want her to dress me up, show me the how to of makeup, good fashion, proper movement and walking….go to a support group with me and I am en femme with dinner afterwards….. I look forward to all of my new sisters giving advice and support, thank you.

Danielle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Danielle  welcome happy to have you with us.  Hope to best to you and your wife. It’s wonderful to have your significant other with you to enjoy your passions with. Here you have many here to help with advice and tips to better yourself and support to make one feel accepted and free to express yourself  in every way .nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here. 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie for the welcome. I am sure I will ❤️ it here and look forward to good times to come for us all💋, TTFN.

Danielle

Anonymous

Welcome, Danielle! Wishing you the best and sending good vibes your way, as you and your wife work out what will hopefully be a mutually rewarding journey together!

💋K

Anonymous

Welcome Danielle.  I wish you all the best on this adventure with your wife.  She sounds like a great woman and I hope things work out in your favor.  I admire your courage to open up to her like you did.

Jen.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?