• This topic has 16 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All – I am so happy I found this place. I’m 60 CD, new to this. Hartford, CT area. I’m married and my wife does not know. I have dressed a couple of times with another CD and am hooked. It feels so natural and I just love the way we both look when dressed together. Limited wardrobe right now but looking to expand. Nice to meet you all!

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Jasmine, this is a wonderful place to be. Enjoy yourself and be sure to keep us posted on your new outfits.

Sherri

Hello Jasmine welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself as it is a part that makes you who you are. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

J J
      Lady

Welcome, and enjoy exploring this new found option. It is surprising how enjoyable dressing is. Maybe it is because as males clothes is a pretty insignificant part of us, most men just don’t care that much about appearance. It is fun actually trying to look our best and dressing gives us a freedom to do that…at least for me.

Hello Jasmine

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd / tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hi Jasmine,
      Big hugs and welcome. Totally understand your situation. We are about the same age, 29 and holding 😝
      So glad you are exploring and learning about you.
      Reach out if ever want to talk and learn together.
      Kari

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jasmine

lonelyness is something that shouldn’t take away  from the  happiness to dress. it’s wonderful to have someone to share with theses experiences even if it’s only through a site like us . Meet many of our ladies here and actually talk with them .tell your story we would love to hear. Always there to listen and offer comfort and support to help you with your concerns. We’re here and do understand so feel free to post your questions and answers will come and hopefully our help will put you at ease .  Welcome …

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jasmine welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m still in the closet to my wife too, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Wow – thank you all so much for your positive words. I don’t have much for outfits yet. I have one dress, some panties and bras, stockings and a wig. I need to learn to do makeup and have only experimented with some basic makeup and lipstick. I do not have any shoes yet. I have a slim muscular body and want to get a corset or something that shapes my mid torso. I will poke around on the store here and see what I can find. I need to be super discrete but it just feels so comfortable and natural to me when I am dressed!

Hi, Jasmine.  Welcome to CDH .you have come to the right place for support and advice.  We are all here for you. Hugs, Allysa

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Jasmine. There are a lot of friendly, helpful gals here so don’t hesitate to ask for advice if necessary.

Hi Jasmine,

Lovely to have you here. You have much to look forward that you will enjoy.

Hugs & kisses,

W.

Hi Jasmine,

Welcome to CDH from another New Englander.

Alice

Hi Jasmine nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl with a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from just look around ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they are on ..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Jasmine as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away.. So once more girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.. Just do us a small favor girlfriend return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thankyou..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Keeping the secret from your wife can turn out bad so you need about that. My wife was buying me dresses 👗 to wear places until she passed away. I found it was fun and she enjoyed .well we are glad to have you welcome to the site.

Experimenting with makeup this morning. Afraid to post a pic here because I’m in the closet as they say. I do think it came out pretty nice and feel I look much better this way. I do need to get more outfits. Thanks to all for the positive responses. Some day I’ll work up the nerve to post a pic!

Anonymous

Hi Jasmine and welcome to CDH,

This is such a wonderful, welcoming community. Since joining, I have found incredible inclusion and support from all of the girls.

It is a place where you can be who you are without fear of being judged and where you can get invaluable advice from other girls who have the same needs and challenges.

As an older CD myself, who is just coming to terms with what Gemma really means to me, just let me know if you would like to chat.

Gemma. X

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?