Welcome Michelle!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Laura Morgan
      Participant
      Registered On: October 3, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 7

Hi Michelle,

That you for your comments. I am new here too and yes I been keeping my desire for this to myself since I was young. I am older now and realize I have one life to live. The worst regret is never doing something you know you needed to do. The ladies here are helpful and sincere and you are in a safe place for support. Welcome 🙂

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Isabella Lovejoy
      Participant
      Registered On: July 23, 2019
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 25

Hello Michelle!
      Thanks for introducing yourself to us. I’m relatively new here as well.

Fortunately these are the days of relatively inexpensive and discreet internet shopping! Especially Amazon. Go online, find what fits your fancy and try to use the sizing guide. It’ll be trial and error for a bit but once you figure out where you are on the clothes/foot sizing, it gets easier.

I’ve been “dressing up” since 10 and I’m in my 40’s now. I’m looking to make new friends so I hope to make your acquaintance here 😊
      ❤️Isabella

Laura Morgan
      Participant
      Registered On: October 3, 2020
      Replies: 7

I my name is Erin and I am new to being open with this. I’ve done it in private or discreet places but I’ve been alone in this. I wanted to meet others who are also starting out, like a support group and friends but I want to talk to others more experienced to get advice. I just joined this site today, so this is my first step in stepping out

Michelle Raz
      Participant
      Registered On: September 30, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 6

Hi, Michelle, and welcome! You will find a lot of help here- just ask! Shopping can be strange at first. I like to shop thrift stores, I’m always in male mode, and never had a problem. Stores like Target or Walmart with self checkout counters are a good option. Sizing is a bother. Generally, it an item is cute it’s too small! If you wanted to post your measurements I’m sure you could get useful suggestions.

I definitely plan on checking out some thrift stores soon!  I need to get my measurements figured out also.

Tabitha Tee
      Participant
      Registered On: July 30, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 252

Hi, Michelle, and welcome! You will find a lot of help here- just ask! Shopping can be strange at first. I like to shop thrift stores, I’m always in male mode, and never had a problem. Stores like Target or Walmart with self checkout counters are a good option. Sizing is a bother. Generally, it an item is cute it’s too small! If you wanted to post your measurements I’m sure you could get useful suggestions.

Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 40
      Replies: 890

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1926

Hi Michelle,

Welcpme to CDH.

Alice

Michelle Raz
      Participant

Hi Michelle welcome to CDH for sure you will find lot of info, articles and even stored online here. Also many themes you may wonder before and of course feel free to ask us any questions. I’m from Minneapolis too.

Awesome to meet someone from my area!  I live in Burnsville but I actually work for Minneapolis public works.   Do you have a recommendation for places I could try stuff on or get sized thats my first big struggle

Samantha Aviadd
      Participant
      Registered On: July 24, 2020
      Replies: 15

Hi Michelle welcome to CDH for sure you will find lot of info, articles and even stored online here. Also many themes you may wonder before and of course feel free to ask us any questions. I’m from Minneapolis too.

Michelle Raz
      Participant

Hi Michelle,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  There are lots of nice and friendly people here. I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Jessica x.

Thank you!  Looking forward to meeting people and learning!

Jessica James
      Participant
      Registered On: July 10, 2019
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 582

Hi Michelle,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  There are lots of nice and friendly people here. I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Jessica x.

Dani CD
      Participant
      Registered On: September 10, 2020
      Replies: 30

Hi Michelle and welcome to CDH, the ladies here are amazing and only to happy to help where ever you are in your journey, enjoy the ride and be yourself.                                             Dani👩🏻‍🔧

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 4248

Michelle  Welcome it’s wonderful you have join our family. Don’t worry dear you don’t need to say anything else just enjoy all that this site can offer. You’ll find in short order how easy it is to get involved in so many things .

The ladies here are are so helpful and understanding. Browse our forums and learn about makeup, dressing and everything to better yourself to be as feminine as we can. Enjoy your time here and discover more as you explore our wonderful site

I’m just new to dressing and just in the short time being here has help me in so many ways. Learning how in finding your sizes is very difficult post your inquiries in our forums and receive many helpful answers to these questions. From closet to opening up has helped build my confidence and express my feminine feelings making me feel much better inside. You too will feel the warmth from all that is here.  Chat ,much to read and  Friendships everywhere. Happy you’ve join us and have a wonderful journey ahead  . Chat anytime.  Hug’s 🌹

Michelle Raz
      Participant

What stores have you had good experience with getting sized and buying dresses and stuff from?  I’m nervous going to the store specifically dressed as a man lol

Alina
      Participant
      Registered On: August 23, 2020
      Replies: 107

Don’t worry about things the girls here will help you. I have just started  to buy every except undies trying out sizes is hard but the sale ladies are generally very helpful when you crossdresser.  Welcome, enjoy your life here.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.