Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It all started with my wife getting a pair of panties off amazon that were too big. She jokingly tossed them to me and said they would probably fit me. So I put them on and now a month later we have bought all sorts of clothes and make up for me and we dove head first into this world. Friday and Saturday nights have become a lot of fun.

Hi Carly, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Sounds like your wife is accepting and supportive of you doing a little crossdressing. Even more interesting is that the two of you are having fun with it. I hope it remains that way. One way you can make sure of that is to not move further into your crossdressing journey without keeping her informed on what you would like to do. As long as she sees herself as a partner in your crossdressing journey she will remain supportive and helpful. Good luck Luv and give your wonderful wife a big hug from me for being so supportive. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Carly nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy the ride its awesome .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here . So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from ladies here traveling down there path to there girly city of life .. So when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments for these lovely ladies.. Then your turn give us a little slice of life from the city life of Carly .. As for your wife treat her with utt most respect as she is a gem to hold onto allways keep conversations going as she will be your best girlfriend never take her for grantit as she is a big help into the girly world we strive to emulate .. As for friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to make lasting friendships with ..  So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Carly! Welcome to CDH! Nice to meet you.🤗

Anonymous

Hi Carly welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Sounds like a good time for sure…

Hi Carly,

Welcome, It’s lovely here I am sure you will love it here as much as I do.

Mikala xxx.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Mikala.

Hi Carly,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello and welcome Carly, to you and your wife. Love the last name lol. Everyone has their own life, style and stories to share, here is the place we can do that safely. Enjoy each other, and being you.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Carly…happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right. Isn’t it wonderful having an accepting partner to share in our experiences. Here from someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hey Carly, you have found something about yourself that many have yet to discover. My wife also shares in the journey, isn’t it fun to have everything out in the open?

Your world will expand again when she decides to make you into a girl for an evening out.

Embrace life, be YOU!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?