Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone I’m Danielle Cross from Florida, Jacksonville to be exact. I love everything fem and have much of my entire existence. I’m really glad I found this site I’m sure we can become friends and share thoughts, ideas and our stories ♥️💋

Hi Danielle welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Thank you  so much Rozalyn, I am also a “mature crossdresser” of 59 years. My mother used to let me wear things in my adolescent years and encouraged it, so I have done this off & on forever. I say off & on b/c as so many of us do, we struggle with understanding & reconciling in our minds if it’s right or wrong to live the way we live. I have “purged” many times over my years but I always come back to this life, the life I truly love. wow did I just ramble or what, girl I can go on & on lol… again thank you for the warm welcome and have yourself an awesome safe day xxx

Your welcome Danielle, it’s a girls prorogative to ramble on, I hope that’s how you spell it, lol, I always kept my crossdressing life secret that was the best thing to do at the time, like a lot of people i thought if i got married it would (cure) me, but I’ve found there is nothing to cure it’s just who we are, the thing is I’ve never purged all my Fem clothes are stored up in the loft in suitcases, it’s the only place my wife doesn’t go, am i rambling to much as well, anyway thanks for having me for a friend Danielle,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Apologies I haven’t been online for a few days life’s vicious cycle keeping me strung out. Thank you for sharing some of your life, we are all very much so the same and not just the dressing part. Hop you’re having a peaceful relaxing weekend ♥️

Hi Danielle there’s no need to apologise just come on when you have the time, we are all sister’s on here and there is no set time to login, I’ll always get back to you if you leave a message it might not be right away but i will always get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X

Hi Danielle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Danielle, welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Nice to meet you Danielle…I’m fairly new here as well 🙂

Thank you, I believe from what I have seen in such a short time we will be just fine here surrounded by beautiful souls, have an awesome day Erin xxx

Hi Danielle nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Danielle as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Then girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you .. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better thankyou.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

wow Thank you so much, I will definitely put more info about me on my page but I will warn you I can be real chatty Patty sometimes thank you again and have a beautiful day xxx

Hi Danielle,

Welcome from way across the country in WA.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Thank you it’s amazing how we can be so far apart but yet be so close in so many ways, have a super day xxx

Hello Danielle, nice to meet you. Thanks for being brave. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Thank you for accepting me I have some work to do, so many responses & friend requests. I’m sure we will chat again soon, have an awesome day xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Danielle happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

So sweet Stephanie & thank you so much for the warm welcome. I have a great feeling about this heavenly place xxx

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome  Danielle, glad to have you with us. It’s amazing what a wonderful group of people are here from all over the world. Feel free to make yourself at home.

Sherri

Anonymous

Hello Danielle … welcome from a UK new member … your profile is very detailed and helpful … I owe a great debt also to my mother, after she supported me so well as a child who loved wearing soft and silky things – she even allowed me to keep a pair of her knickers with my clothes (I was 9 at the time) … this was in a very male household where I was the youngest …
      Adrienne xx.

Hello Adrienne thank you for the welcome and sharing some of your life it really does help to have some to talk and share with that are on the same wave length. Hope you’re having a great weekend ♥️

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Danielle,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Thank you Terri Anne I will take your advice and definitely look into upgrading at some point ♥️

Bridget
      Lady

Hello and welcome!

Hello Danielle,
      Greetings from Tasmania, Australia.

Marie PrettyGirl

Samantha R
      Duchess

Hi Danielle – From North Texas. Dallas Area.

Hugs Samantha

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?