Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello,

My name is MaryAnn. I’m glad to be here. I hope I can learn from the members here and may be of some help too.

I’ve been dressing since…I guess 6 years old. My sister put me in one of her nighties & something just clicked. I dabbled off and on whenever I could as the years went by. Panties, lipstick and nylons were the drug of choice through grade school with an occasional girdle and bra thrown in for good measure. Junior High found me in heels and a couple dresses and nighties to boot, but ALWAYS in private.

I had a friend in Junior High were I would do sleep-overs now and again. His mother caught me in some of her lipstick once.. after that I guess she knew because when I would do the sleep-over thing I would find a nightie neatly tucked under my pillow. She was the most kind and understanding woman I’ve ever known. I wish I could have found a way to thank her but we used to move OFTEN and without notice. That is what happened there also.

In High School I tried to stop… with all the pressure to be a “macho man” in the 70’s and all. But I still tried to sneak in a bit of dressing when I could. After High School “Uncle Sam” had me for a few years so NO dressing then!

I married a few years out of the service after a tour of the West Coast. I actually went a couple years without dressing, but I married someone who wore the same size as me. Big mistake. She never saw me dressed, but she did notice here things were not exactly as she left them from time to time and called me on it once with the phrase “leave my sh** alone”. After a few years she decided a co-worker was more to her liking and we were divorced. I really wasn’t sad about it at all.

I ended up buying a small 3 bedroom house and lived alone for more than a decade. In short order MaryAnn had two of the bedroom closets full and a nice dressing table full of all of the necessities. I had never been so happy in all of my life. I was in drab mode at work & when I got home it was full blown MaryAnn time.

All good things… with some (a lot) pressure from my father ( he didn’t/ doesn’t know) telling me how I NEEDED to be with someone and the neighbor lady constantly asking who was the girl with the long dark hair & I know someone you NEED to meet. I acquiesced and went on a few dates… After a time I was told “I know we will always be together” and as she was fresh from a program where one can be a bit fragile. So, I took the plunge for the 2nd time. I purged everything related to MarAnn and set out for a new life.

Well, some things cannot be set aside so easily. MarAnn started popping up after about 4 years. As time passed the urges became more frequent and intense. I set some questions out about cross dressers and did not get an enthusiastic response to say the least. It seems they are a freaks of nature or something. So, 17 years in the “Pink Fog” became unbelievably intense. Now I dress whenever I can find some spare moments and have way to many women’s clothing  to be able to hide for any length of time.

I’m sure I’ll get caught eventually and have to deal with the consequences. But this is who I am and it cannot be denied. I am not a freak or am I doing anything “wrong”. I’m just wired a bit different than the norm and that is just the way it is. It is a bit lonely like this though, no one on earth knows except the members of the forum.

Thanks for listening! That’s the short version of it. MarAnn is here to stay. Now let’s see where we’ll go.

Anonymous

Hi MaryAnn,

Welcome! Yes, I agree, who we are cannot be denied. This is our true self!

Kay

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Mary Ann

I enjoy reading your intro..  this is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. Gurls love to chat,  share stories and most importantly offering help and advice too. Share your thoughts and experiences as many are always looking for help too. This is a beautiful place to develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi MaryAnn,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Mary Ann what an intro very nice to meet you and thank you for a wonderful intro page . your story was captivating to say the least . you go girl and please give us more we all are like hungry little girls we all want more so please give us round #2 ok please take a breath relax kick your heels off and again nice meeting you . And sorry on first marriage not working out but this girl you with now might work out well hopes for you anyhow. And again nice meeting you.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Mary Ann,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! I love your intro. Looking forward to hearing more of your story. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Mary Ann,

Greetings from the U.K.

Enjoyed reading your intro. I’m in a similar situation to yourself. Married a long time and still dress in secret when I can. Lockdown has been hard. There is always that fear of my stash being found but I’ve had a very happy life juggling family life and my girly time. It can be done, but it’s a bit of a tightrope. Enjoy CDH. Always happy to chat if you wish to share life experiences.

Katie x

Hi MaryAnn and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I haven’t been crossdressing as long as you have, but just recently I celebrated my ?!th anniversary. Although I guess I was ready when I was 9 because, as I said somewhere else here, I wanted to tell one of the girls who also played clarinet in the band that since she hated wearing a dress for the concert and I hated wearing a shirt and tie we could swap clothes. Ah, if wishes were horses there would be an awful lot of droppings to clean up wouldn’t there?

Mary Ann is a great character to take your female name from and Dawn Wells is quite the character too. Do you know anything about her? Back when Survivor was at the height of its popularity she was on the Today show. She said that Mary Ann would play the gamer nicely but Dawn would quickly make an alliance. That woman sure can laugh at herself.

I hope to see you around the site.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Mary Ann, welcome to CDH.  Loved your intro story.  Hope all goes well for you and your current wife.  Hope your getting prepared to tell your wife since you said that it only a matter of time before she finds out anyway.  I hope for your sake she takes it better than you fear she will.  We are all here to help you both ( if she will accept such help) on your journey.

Sandy

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Mary Ann, thank you for sharing your life experiences.  The mother of your friend who left a nightie under your pillow sounds like an amazing understanding woman.  Good luck coming out to your wife.  I hope she takes it well.  I’m sure it’s going to be a shock for her at first.  But hopefully the two of you can come to an understanding that works for you both.

Hi MaryAnn, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community! Your introduction post was terrific! I feel like I know you pretty good from all the details you provided. This second marriage sounds like it was a mercy marriage that you felt obligated to enter into. How unfortunate that you did not tell her about your crossdressing before you two actually married. It would have solved a lot of problems. Now you are married and by now I am sure you realize that MaryAnn is part of who you are and she is never going away! If you should ever get the urge to tell your current wife about your crossdressing journey, before you do send me a private message and put the word “Approach” on the subject line, and I will send you some details about an approach method that has been successfully used by some crossdressing people. Meanwhile you are a CDH member and that means MaryAnn now has an entire online community of crossdressing people to interact with. You will find us friendly and supportive. If you ever need a shoulder to cry  on, tips, advice or just friendship then you can get any of those things right here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Mary Ann!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?