Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all, I am new on here recently moved to Bangor Maine.

I have been crossdressing for close to 50 years.

Working in divorce proceedings from my wife.

Not related to the crossdressing. She has major issues.

Win
      Lady

Hi, I hope everything works out for you.

Welcome

hello Rachel sorry to hear that, but welcome to C.D.H. us girls are very under standing and friendly.look around the site and read articles and groups, forums. i have been a x dresser for many years on and off, now on more then ever i am 56 years old and wife knows now about my x dressing, she lets me dress up when our last adult child is not home, but will not help with make up, she has seen me getting dressed up., will not let me sit in same room and watch T.V with her and talk like 2 woman. i have more female clothing and attire then she does and wears them more then she does. i even under dress in winter time. well read my profile on my side of how i started it will tell more.   well again

My wife knew about my dressing as well, And I would often dress around the house.

I definitely had more dresses and womens clothes then she did.

but with all the other issues in the marriage, it was finally over about 4 years ago now.

I could not take any more of her lying and cheating. I was at my wits end.

I still dress whenever I want, Do not go out on public at all. but feel most comfortable when home dressed

thanks for the replies, A whole new place for me.

Lots of details to get figured, Hope to make some new friends soon.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Raychel,  welcome its so nice that you have taken the time to come here and join us. Sorry hearing about the difficulties your life . Well I’m happy your here and now you have a whole community here to help in every way. Meet many of our lovely ladies, make conversation with and share many stories and experiences. You my dear have much to do here so sit back, kick off those heels and enjoy all that this place has to offer. And I know your journey will begin here on calming waters. Looking for friends many here always looking to meet. Very nice to meet you.
      Stephanie 🌹

Sammatha
      Lady

Welcome to cdh.

Use the site to its best aid.

Explore and fond other gfs.

Sam xx

Hi, hello, and welcome to CDH! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Raychel,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks for your story, Rachel. Good luck Hugs Alyxis

Hi Raychel !

Welcome to CDH !

Yes Halloween counts 😉

Hugs

Autumn

Welcome Ratchel!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?