Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jems Jess
      Lady

Good morning I am new here and find this all very daunting and scary Jemima is still in the closet and I my escape from a stressful life please be gentle with her

Good morning Jemima

Lovely to see you here, you have nothing to fear we are very nice people here. It’s lovely to welcome another girl from the UK even if we are at opposite ends of the kingdom! Look around you will find plenty if support and quite a few girls from Scotland. If you want to ask me anything or just chat feel free to PM me, I don’t bite I promise! Have a lovely Sunday

Andrea x

Anonymous

Hi Jemima,

Welcome to CDH! We are gentle to everyone here. This is a very accepting place and you will be treated with kindness.

Kay

Hi Jemima  everything you need to know is right here in bucket loads, you are a lucky girl to have chosen CDH stay safe. PY xx.

Hi Jemima,

Welcome from South of the border.  This is a really friendly place, the girls are nice and supportive.  Please feel free to get in touch anytime, I am happy to chat.

Jessica x.

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Jemima!!
      it’s so good to see more U.K. girls here. I hope you find this wonderful place as helpful and friendly as I have xx

Seren ⭐️🔥

Hi Jemima,

Welcome from across the border. You have entered a very caring community. You can chat on here to girls about everything and anything; even football if you like.

Katie x

Jems Jess
      Lady

thank you all for the fabulous welcome

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jems  welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. Don’t worry and be nervous your now part of a wonderful and caring place where everyone can express their feelings without guilt or being judged for being you you are. We will be gentle and understanding so open up your heart and mind, be Jems with many like yourself.  To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you and if ever needing anything or questions please be free to PM me. Love to help.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jems

Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun exploring. This is a great place to express your inner Jems.

❤️B

Penny Jay
      Lady

Hi Jems,

A warm welcome to CDH from another Scottish lass. Lots to see and take in on this wonderful website, full of very friendly and helpful ladies.

PennyJ

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Jems

Welcome to CDH from another UK based members although a lot further south than yourself.

Rachel

Jems Jess
      Lady

thank you for all the fabulous replies

Hi Jems,

Welcome to CDH.

Allice

Anonymous

Hello Jems, welcome to CDH…

Welcome Jems!

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi Jems and welcome from a Scottish wife!

Anonymous

Hi, Jems.  Welcome to CDH.

Jems Jess
      Lady

thank you for the fabulous welcome

Hi Jems, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! Way behind and trying to figure out a way to catch up fast! One thing I won’t do is stop sending welcoming posts to new members! I want you to know how wonderful CDH is and get you to stay active on the site so you can see for yourself how wonderful it is! I know you were probably apprehensive about doing an introduction post, after all we are all strangers! But get to know some of our terrific members, read a few articles and posts and make a few friends and soon you will understand why CDH is such a great place to be a member of! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. Lovely to have another Scottish lass join the site! (I have family members over there in Oban!) – Blessings

Hi Jems, welcome to CDH 🙂

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?