Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rachael
      Lady

Hello all,

I have been a crossdresser for many years (20+), although most of the time I just underdress.  I am married and my wife has know that I wear bras, panties, lingerie for many years.  She is supportive at times and not so supportive at others  Over the past couple of years I have explored wearing breast forms.  I really enjoy this part and believe that it is a part of me.  I cannot change these desires, nor do I want to.  I think my femininity makes me a better man.   I started to wear panties before we got married 20 years ago and have slowly developed into the person I am today.  I have told my kids about being bisexual and a crossdresser and they are happy for me.  My wife and I are working on the boundaries for our marriage going forward.  Those boundaries as of today are, she is supportive that I am a crossdresser and knows that I cannot change my feelings about this.  She is however still trying to understand why I do this, and while she tries to understand (she may never know why), I have to do my crossdressing out of her sight.  I know this is not the best outcome, but it is something and not a total denial of my desires.  We love each other very much and will do anything for each other.   She and I have always had a very honest relationship and we do not keep secrets from each other.  We are also in an open marriage and have been for the last 15 years.  We find having an open marriage allows us to explore other aspects of sexuality, knowing that we are not  100%  sexually compatible.  We are lovers, best friends, and husband and wife.   I would love to find like-minded people that are able to discuss similar situations.

Thank you for sharing Jessica, I enjoyed reading about a part of your life.

Cherrie

Welcome Jessica!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessica, It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?