Tagged: 

• This topic has 25 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Natalie Dane
      Duchess

Hi All,

My name is Natalie.  I just learned about this community and I’m super excited to meet and learn from you all!  I’ve been embracing my femininity more frequently and have desired connecting with other cross dressers both virtually and locally.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

A big warm welcome to CDH Natalie!!

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Natalie,

Welcome, it is really nice to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends here.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Natalie Dane
        Duchess

Hi Tara,

Thank you for reaching out.  I really appreciate it.  Looking forward to finding community here!  Talk soon.  Hugs, Natalie.

Welcome Natalie, I think you have found just to place to share and learn. I remember when I returned to crossdressing after a lengthy absence I decided to come out to my wife and family right away. I was so relieved when I found them so accepting. So many I know carry such a heavy burden hiding their activities from their loved ones. But then, not all spouses are as understanding as ours have been so I understand why they are reluctant to do so. I look forward to hearing more about your journey over the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Natalie Dane
        Duchess

Hi Paulette,

Thanks so much for the welcome!  I am truly grateful to have found such an amazingly inviting community.  The support from my wife is something I am truly grateful for, we talk openly about dressing, and she’s quick to provide assistance where she can.  As you point out family support for girls like us is often not willingly provided.  I’ll share more details in the future, but will need to take some time to find a comfort level and organize some thoughts on my CD story.  Hugs, Natalie.

Anonymous

Hi Natalie,

Welcome to CDH (which is truly a paradise). I’m new to this site (just a week old) and I’m already more at peace with myself. Having encouraging words from other girls is very heartwarming.

Hugs, Denise

Natalie Dane
        Duchess

Hi Denise,

This is so great to hear.  The greeting in just a few hours has been incredible.  Really looking forward to joining in on all the girly fun!

Hi Natalie nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. Well as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to do like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme road in life .. Girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Natalie as she travels down her girly road in life ..  Then as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with so come on in the waters fine so warm and friendly .. Just like a few other places girl we really dont bite  well maybe a few ladies do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding.. So again nice to meet you and welcome to your new home and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Natalie Dane
        Duchess

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for the kind welcome!  I’ve not been a member of a web forum, since the late 90’s, so there will be a little time to get used to everything.  The warm greetings have been overwhelming in the best way so far, in the best way.  Indeed it may take a little time to get into the swing of things and share some stories, but with a crowd like this it won’t be long!

Natalie no rush take your time get comfortable  we will be here ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Natalie. I hope you will enjoy visiting and you’ll get to feel at home soon.

Natalie Dane
        Duchess

Hi Gabriela,

Thanks so much.  I’m looking forward to the conversations and making new friends!  Natalie.

Hi Natalie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Natalie,
      Welcome to CDH. There is alot of good people and info here. Feel free to contact me anytime and enjoy the journey. Hugs and Kisses 🤗💋 Amber

Natalie Dane
        Duchess

Hi Amber, thanks for the offer. Hope we can chat soon. Natalie.

Anonymous

Hello Natalie,

Have been off line a few weeks. How are things? Hope all is well. Amber

Hi Natalie and welcome to this Heavenly address where you will be able to interact with wonderful, friendly and supportive persons.

Natalie Dane
        Duchess

Hi Requal,  thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to exploring the site some more! Natalie.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Natalie welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Welcome Natalie enjoy this great site honeyxx

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Natalie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Natalie Dane
        Duchess

Thanks, Terri Anne!

I’m starting to get the hang of the website and look forward to exploring all it has to offer!  Natalie.

Anonymous

Welcome Natalie! It really is an amazing community. I’m sure you will love it!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?