Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone, my name is Selene. I’m new here and kinda new to cd as an adult. I started when I was a kid and had to stop for a long and just recently got back into it. Check out my profile and bio. I’d love to make new friends and learn more about my lifestyle. Hmu anytime loves, talk to yall soon 😘

Hi Selene, Teralynn here. Hope you enjoy being a member of the best site I have ever found for crossdressing people. So welcome! To get the full effect you will need to reach out to our other members. Ask questions, chat, join a few forums and you will find the girls here are friendly and supportive. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Selene,

Greetings from the U.K. You have joined an excellent site with lots of girls who are willing to chat and share life experiences as a CD. I’ve made so many new friends all over the world and we all have that one thing in common that we never normally talk about. Happy to chat any time.
      Katie x

Hi Selene,

Welcome from the U.K. it is really nice to meet you. I am sure you will make lots of friends here.

I hope we get chance to chat sometime.

Jessica x.

Anonymous

Thank you so much for the warm welcome ladies. I’m so excited to have found this place. Feel free to add me as friend and I’ll definitely accept it 😘

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Selene    happy to welcome you . Starting this journey is a very important part in our lives and like you I too only discoverd my calling very much later in life. I did experiment some what when I was young but couldn’t really get started. But now after discovering Cdh it has help me in so many ways. To enjoy such a experience I know couldn’t be possible if not for the beautiful ladies here. With their advice was instrumental in me being who I am and the support certainly propelled me to explore express myself more. making friendships is so wonderful and their help and advice really is important and  motivates one to open more about our feelings . Dream of being who you are and in time do what makes you feel happy.

Stephanie 🌹

Hello Selene.
      Welcome to the most wonderful place in the universe. Hope you stay a while and make many friends. There are so many truly awesome gals here.

Hi Selene,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hey Selene

Welcome to CDH

Renea Day

Welcome Selene!

Welcome Selene!

Hope you enjoy this community as much as I do! Just joined myself a few weeks ago and now I’m checking everyday for updates, new topics, information, etc! I’m like a kid in a candy store…actually a kid that has been told NO to candy all his life and than finding this store! It’s beautiful, reassuring, fun and exciting! Enjoy…learn…but most of all…feel good about yourself! You deserve it!

Stephanie

Anonymous

Hey Selene , welcome , lots of love about here plus advice & experience , Tiff

Cynthia
      Lady

Welcome Selene
      Have only been here just over week. You will find many friends. Always there for you
      Cynthia

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?