Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am looking to find new friends , happy to be here hoping this will reinforce my desire for dressing and more.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Pat  welcome . You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Pat! 🌸💐 welcome to CDH! 🌻🌼

Hi Pat nice to meet you so happy you joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy the ride its awesome ..As a new sister and family member you are welcomed here with open arms .. So much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts of stories and questions from many other ladies here enjoying there femme life so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments then please give us a story or two about the life and times of Pat as she travels on her journey down her femme road.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to make lasting friendships with .. Just please do us a big favor and go back to your profile page and fill in some more as this is how we get to know you better thanks .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for achat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Pat, and a warm welcome to CDH!!!
      You can make friends here with people from all around the world.
      Really nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Hi Pat, welcome to CDH, spend any time on here and it will reinforce your desire to dress thats for sure😆

Hugs

Diana

Hi Pat welcome

Wonderful site sure you will enjoy.

Charlotte Hugs

Hi Pat,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Welcome and anytime you need to chat I can if available
      Kim

Anonymous

Welcome Pat I’ll friend request you right now 💕❤️ Katie

Hello Pat  welcome to C.D.H. here you will find us very under standing and friendly .  sit back and look around the site .Lots of ladies here and lots of info. feel free to read my profile and will tell more about my journey to x dressing

Anonymous

Hi Pat welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Pat welcome to this awesome community

Paula XX

Hi Pat,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Pat and welcome to this wonderful address of friendly and supportive people.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?