Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all im Donna,,I have evolved into a full dress cd ,,getting better at makeup,,want to come out of the closet but my wife won’t accept this ,,yes I struggle at times ,,I love being Donna ,, I am also looking for friends in the valley forge pa area ,,, hugs

Hi Donna!

Welcome to CDH.  Sorry to hear about your situation.  You will certainly be accepted here for who you are Donna.  There are plenty of Girls here who have or are struggling with the same issues.  Amazing Girls here with tons of support and advice.  You’ll be happy you came here.

xo – Robyn 😁🤗❤️

Hi robyn ,how are you

Hi Donna ❤️

Welcome to the best cd place in the world, I’m so incredibly happy I have found it.

I know how you feel about your wife. My ex wife since 12 years still calls me sick for dressing. And she is a nurse with speciality in “sexual counseling”. LOL

Love ❤️

Lily-Rose

Hi lilly yes im afraid that my wife would leave me ,,i love her ,,but this was in me before we met ,,i tried to keep it tucked away but could not and now the desiee to be Donna is burning hotter than ever,, hugs

Hi Donna, and welcome!!! This is such a wonderful and supportive community. You are not alone.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Donna! The best thing you learn here is, you’re not alone. Many of us can relate to the issue of a non supportive spouse. But, like you say the need to dress is in you and can’t be suppressed completely. Perhaps one day you will find the opportunity to talk to your wife about it. Only you will know if and when that time comes.
      But, now you’re here among the most supportive and encouraging group of like minded ladies you could find. feel free to ask questions and share thoughts. Have fun!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Donna

happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from.

Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Greetings Donna! It is such a pleasure to have you here! Always nice to see this family grow!

Hi Donna as these other lovely ladies have said you have joined the best CD site there is on the internet . As for help and encouragement and support for your love of dressing as all of ours its here for the asking  .  Advice here flows freely to the best of our abilitys  to keep you going down the sweetest girly path there is  so enjoy ask many questions and again nice to meet you and hope to see you here for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hello Donna and welcome! This is a very supportive community, I think you’re going to like it here!

Hi Donna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Donna it’s nice to meet you.

Welcome to CDH.

Welcome Donna!

Welcome. Sorry to hear your wife isn’t supportive. Hopefully, in time, that will get better. Glad to have you here.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?