Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Similar story as a lot here. Have been like this since I was a teenager but have never been open completely to it until now. This is my 2nd marriage and my wonderful wife of 30 years have raised our 3 kids and empty nesters now. My wife has liked me crossdressing and seems to enjoy our private times. She has had me eesr her panties and I love it. Today I went to our local Walmart and bought my own panties and bras. So I told her that this was the beginning of our crossdressing journey. She was all for it. I’m not turning back now. My wife is a very independent successful woman. We complement each other in ways that society doesn’t accept. But we are powering forward for our own happiness. I haven’t been seen in public yet. We live in a small Midwest town. But I will at some point do this. So this is a quick synopsis of where I am at right now. It is wonderful to see the strong women on here. And I look forward to gaining more insight to my future as a woman.
      Thanks
      Jeff (haven’t picked a name yet)

Welcome aboard Jeff, this is a great place and wonderful people to help you.

Welcome to the family. ❤️

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Best of luck, its a wonderful world when you can share with your best freind.
      Xx
      Brianna

Welcome to CDH – be sure to check out the articles and forums – hope to seeyou in chat –

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hello J Ohio welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Anonymous

Thanks very much april

Helping with navigating through all of this is very helpful!

Hi
      yes i think i was in a similar situation at first, like you my wife is supportive and she accepts me as i am, sometimes i do feel selfish in that i wish i could ive to her as much as she gives to me, though she says i do. i have accepted that i am a crossdresser and love it and dont feel guilty being feminine, though i do have masculine life as well. every day i try do something feminine as much as i can and love it. thanks for listening, its nice to be able to portray my feelings as idont have much contact with other crossdressers.
      Thanks
      Wendy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jeff

wonderful having you here with us. Being new or a long time dresser as yourself enjoy all that we have here to offer.     With a supportive partner  and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Being well opened  or very closeted were all the same inside and having a place to express ourselves and with so many is a wonderful thing. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to CDH.  Congratulations on shopping at Walmart for your bras and panties.

Alice

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH. You will find a lot of friendly, helpful ladies here so don’t hesitate to ask whatever may be on your mind.

Anonymous

I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. Congratulations if you need any help let us know and we will see what we can do to help. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hello jeff(no name yet)Tske your time, embrace and enjoy your feminine side, congratulations on buying your pantues and bras at walmart. Having a suppotive wife is a blessing. I think you have a grest life ahead of you. Welcome to CDH. I think you came to the right place.

LesLee/Leslie

Hi

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous

Thanks very much. By the way you look beautiful and sexy in your pic!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?