Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      *Trisha Anne
      Baroness

Hi all!

I’m new here, so I thought I’d share a bit about myself. I’m not a crossdresser, just a girl, but I’m madly in love with my crossdressing boyfriend. I’m so glad I found this site. I signed up for another one, but it isn’t nearly as active. It’s nice to have a place where I can read about others relationships, get advice on how to best apply makeup to cover beard shadow, etc.

The story of me and my love is a crazy one, and I’ll try not to make it too terribly long. We met when we were 20, in the dorms of the Air Force base we were both stationed at. We fell for each other hard, and got married very quickly (like 4 months). After a few years, the hardship of his deployments and my own issues with anxiety and depression (undiagnosed/untreated at the time) led to a breakdown in our marriage. I was devastated. He was my soulmate, I was sure of that. Eventually we both moved on, got remarried and had a son (our boys are about 1.5 months apart, and are 3). We kept in touch sporadically over the years. Every time I’d get a message from him, my heart would race. Neither of us were happy in our marriages, but had never been

This is the part I’m not proud of… we started talking more and more and I confessed that after all this time (10 years!) I was still in love with him. He said he felt the same way. We still hadn’t seen each other, as we live in different states, but we both made plans to leave our spouses. My divorce is final as of this morning, and his was a couple of months ago.

As we were getting to know each other all over again, we started talking about when we first were dating, and how he’d like to wear my panties. I thought it was sexy, so I was on board. We talked about certain bedroom fantasies, and found we both were interested in role reversal, but had never tried it. He told me he had a thing for thigh highs and heels, and I found it was quite a turn on. The conversation progressed from there, and he finally put it all out there. He had a very strong desire to dress as a woman. He’d never really explored it, as his (now ex) wife was not supportive.

At first I wasn’t sure what to think.. I’m a pretty accepting person, but I’d never thought about what it would be like to be in a relationship with a crossdresser. More than anything it was confusing because I’m not attracted to women. But the more we talked about it, the more comfortable I became. He’s an amazing person, why the hell should it matter what he is wearing?? So he bought a wig and breast forms, I bought him pretty dresses, pink polish, press on nails and makeup. We’ve had so much fun getting him all dolled up, and I can see how happy it makes him, which makes me happy.

We’re very lucky that despite the distance between us, we can generally see each other about two weekends per month (I get airline benefits so deeply discounted flights). The time we spend together is so wonderful, whether I’m keeping him company while he works on his muscle car or I’m doing his makeup.

I’ll wrap this up, as it’s gotten very long and I think I’ve hit all the important points. I’m very glad to be here, as I want to be as supportive to him as I can, and this is a way for me to get a bit more insight. He’s still shy and insecure about himself in femme mode sometimes- he thought I’d run for the hills when he told me, but I love him unconditionally.

So that our story! Looking forward to getting to know you lovelies! Feel free to ask questions.

Trisha

Trisha………..thank you for your lovely story. It is a scenario that a lot of us wished could have been.  My heart sings for you both. It is very unusual to find a female girl on the site. I am happy about this as you can give us all a better perspective upon relationships under this catagory.

You, my dear, are a real gem in this world. I hope the both of you have a long and happy life.

I kneel for you both in honor and friendship.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf  KTI.

Anonymous

Trisha,

I loved reading your introduction! How fortunate for your SO that you are so supportive. All of us here certainly would be very happy to have someone that could accept who we are, and especially support and participate.

You are a dear! May you both thrive in your relationship.

Take care,

Tricia Lynn

Love conquers all.

So happy for both of you.

love

Bianca

Anonymous

Hi Trisha, welcome to CDH. I loved reading your story. You are an amazing woman. Your boyfriend is lucky to have your support. Best wishes to you both. Hugs, Mishael

Leonara
      Ambassador

Trisha Anne
      Thank you for sharing your story with us.. what a wonderful perspective of a SO to a crossdresser. I was quite moved when you said you love him unconditionally.. that is a dream of a crossdresser (including myself) for support and acceptance..please keep writing your story..many sisters have thank you for your article welcome to CDH ..Leonara

Anonymous

Hi Trisha, I just had to come over here from chat to read this. So happy fot the two of you. many blessings.

-Terri Anne

Louise Willis
      Duchess

Thank you for posting your story. It is beautiful and encouraging. I am also exploring my crossdressing with my wife. And it is becoming easier.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?