Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Dee Frost
      Baroness - Annual

In the parlance of the South, “Hey, ladies.” Well yes, I’m another new gal here…but I’m not new to the lifestyle.  Like so many of us, I knew I that I was different since I was very young.  I dressed in my petite mother’s (very fashionable and hip) clothing from the time I was 6. It was nothing but natural for me.  And again, like so many others, I went through the numerous binge and purge cycles due to other outside forces (school, jobs, expectations).  Every time I purged, I felt worse. I just hated not being/looking/acting/dressing in the manner I knew I was supposed to. Every time I binged I was the real and better me.

God smiled upon me and blessed me with a really fantastic wife. She accepted me for who I was and has been ever so supportive. About 10 years into our marriage, I had the great fortune to work solely from home.  I was able to be Dianna for 13 months straight (397 days to be exact)! Yes, it was the miracle that I had always wished for. Our first child had been born, and we were two “moms” caring for our son.  We just did everything as 2 cute (young) moms with a child. Daycare really thought that we were a lesbian couple as just 2 moms.

Well jobs changed, cities changed, and so did Dianna! She got put away in the closet for 19 years. The pressure has been immense, and Dianna didn’t quite like that dark space.  Small town, professional, and you know all the rest of the sub plots. Do not get me wrong, the times weren’t dark! The real Dianna just needed to be out and excited again.

So…..  and that brings us to present times. I am nearing retirement. And with that, Dianna gets a new lease on life. I will be who I know that I am, who I have always been, and who I should be for the rest of my life. This will be a time of both change and challenge. The kids would not be as accepting if it wasn’t for my wife’s ‘sales job’.  Now, I was pretty cute 20 years ago, even if I say so myself! I’m really put out by the plain fact that I’m going to have to deal with gray haired wigs and the like. But, I’m going to get over that!

I’ll keep y’all posted as life goes along.

Dee (Dianna Marie)

Anonymous

Hello Dee xo

After so many years first time when i show the feminine side of my face. It feels like a silent pressure is gone away.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Dee and welcome.  I must thank you for that great intro, I loved it.  There seems to be many of us here in that age bracket where we finally can say ‘ now, I’ll live as I should ‘.  You will find many ladies here ready to share that feeling, and stories, with.  Happy to meet you.

Stevie

Hi Dianna,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dee welcome… I enjoyed reading your intro. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of. A community full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Dee nice to meet you and so happy you joined us ladys here. What a great intro page with lots of info on you now we know you a bit better thanks. So the grey wig thing some of us have grey and dont need the wig …lol… Congrats on having a supportive wife thats allways a bonus here as im in that club also. i have been married 37 years came out to my wife just after we were married and like you she has allways been supportive of Stephanie . So get settled in girlfriend kick your👠 heels off and enjoy yourself we are here for you any time you need just pm me or all of us to the best of our ability we will answer you .

Hugs girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome, Dee.  You’re lucky to have an accepting wife.

Anonymous

Hello Dee

Welcome to CDH…

Hugs

Natasha💋

Jamie
      Lady

Hey Dee!!  Welcome to CDH!!  I have been here only a few days so far and I love it!  All the girls here are just perfect and welcoming and have so much knowledge to share, just life you do I’m sure.  You are so lucky to have an amazing and accepting wife.  I told my gf about Jamie last week and she is going to do my make up this weekend.  she loves the thought of me dressing up too.  Thanks you so much for sharing your story and introducing yourself, can’t wait to talk more with you.  hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Jamie💋💋

Hi, Dee, and welcome! There are many lovely ladies here more than willing to help you and be your friend. A really great group. I feel very lucky to be here.

Welcome Dee!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?