Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone. I joined up again after deleting my account a few months ago. I tried to purge all my TG related stuff online, but who am I kidding, this is what and who I am so I’m back. BTW, I didn’t purge my wardrobe, thank goodness for that, I have A LOT of clothes.

Good morning, Donna. Welcome back. I understand about purging and thank God you have your wardrobe. Clothes are so expensive to replace and you can never find those outfits that you had come to love once they are gone. Hugs, Allysa

Donna,
      My last purge I said would be my last. I tossed everything away. I do mean everything, all my make-up, clothing, alterations, wigs, photos, videos and worst of all my shoes. Well here it is 6 years later and I’m continuing to rebuild one piece at a time.

To quote Marlon Brando “The horror, the horror of it all.”

Lisa Leigh

Anonymous
      Lady

Glad to hear you didn’t lose your wardrobe. We know our desires won’t go away no matter how hard we try and accepting ourselves is the only way to some level of peace.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome back Donna.

Hugs, Liara

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Welcome back Donna. Great to see you again. From another Long Island girl, I remember when you were a Femme Fever Beauty of the month. I see you still got it.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome back Donna, so glad you didn’t lose your way!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome back Donna!  Glad you didn’t purge your wardrobe.  Thats a big win the way I see things.

Hi Donna, and welcome back. Frankly, a girl as beautiful you should NOT consider purging but rather continue to enjoy the experience to its fullest. I hope you are happily reengaged in your journey of feminine exploration! Hugs, Paulette (Incidentally, I purged in 1968 and did not return for fifty years, but I am definitely making up for lost time!)

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Welcome back Donna. It’s like being in the Hotel California – You can checkout any time you like, but can never leave…..

I’ve stopped purging these days…..clothes cost too much and I love what I have….Welcome Donna…xxx

Welcome back Donna, I’m a second time girl too i left just before Christmas 2021 but i came back half way through last year because the pink fog was too strong to resist, I bet you are glad you didn’t purge all your clothes, mine are all stored in the loft in suitcases, I must go through them and discard any out of fashion items, anyway it’s nice to meet you Donna, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Donna,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have  introduced yourself. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 stacked bars, consisting of three horizontal bars[sometimes called the ‘ hamburger’] Menu.

Here is a link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

** There may be special offers and discounts as you enter the “Join Crossdresser Heaven”

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Donna,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Glad you’re back, Donna!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Donna,

Welcome back!
      I’m so happy to hear that you didn’t purge! It’s such a waste.

💕Lara

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome back Donna, it’s so nice to have you back. I think we’ve all gone through similar with online and/or clothing purges. For me, it was only when I fully accepted who I really was that things like that finally stopped for good. And since then I have become more comfortable and confident with living my life dressed as a woman, virtually full time. The pink fog can be very powerful indeed.

Fiona

Welcome Back Donna we all go through it in various degrees, ya I deleted my photos a few months back. And have since posted photos again. Happy you kept your wardrobe glad you are here with all of us beautiful.

Hugs April

15 inch beard now that is harsh. Bleck!!!!

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

I purged and grew a beard it still couldn’t stop the pink fog.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?