• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Georgina
      Baroness - Annual

I’ve joined recently & have been lurking, reading others’ comments. I wonder if there are others here like me who identify equally with their male and female personas. I love doing competitive sports & am happy with my male body & personality in most ways. But in recent years I’ve also realized I have a strong female aspect I need to cultivate in order to express certain aspects of my personality. Sound familiar to anyone? Georgina

I believe that I am in a similar position.  In describing myself, I say that I am a man and I don’t want to be a woman.  I just happen to be as comfortable in a suit and tie as I am in heels and a dress.  In saying that, I also see myself as having two personas, masculine and feminine, who are different aspects of the same individual.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I agree with MacKenzie, as I am comfortable as me and as Lorrie. As long as you are fine with who you are, then enjoy your time as Georgina. Life is too short not to eat dessert before dinner. Don’t worry about duality, embrace it! 🙂 Lorrie

Anonymous

Hi Georgina and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Belle
      Duchess

I relate to this a lot, but then I found a label that comes fairly close to being who I am: gender fluid. It allows me to go between my male and fem sides without any distinct persona shift. For me, I’m always going to be a certain percentage of fem regardless of how much male I end up being that day – and vice a versa.

hope that helps!
      -Belle

Georgina
        Baroness - Annual

Thanks for all of your responses. They definitely help. Gender fluidity is a concept I identify with for sure. Georgina

Anonymous

Hi Georgina, different aspects of the same individual sounds right to me. It makes sense to me that we all have male and female traits, Yin and Yang, light and dark, salt and pepper.

I believe that describes me. Though I feel more male than female there definitely is a female side of me that demands attention

Anonymous

Hello Georgina,

I frequently say that I have one foot in each camp. I am happy to present as male when I want to, or need to in some circumstances, but I’m also quite comfortable presenting as female when I want to.

I am not either, I am both.

A coin has two faces yet is but one coin.

Anonymous

Hi Georgina,

Nice to meet you. I feel the same way. Only this year I started to accept that I have  a strong feminine side, which I dismissed for all of my life. It is not about dressin up. I learned that I have two sides. I am happy being a man, and at the same time I love to give the woman within attention. Both sides feel very different. In my feminine side I am much more emotional, caring and connecting, whereas in my masculine side I keep people somewhat at a distance.

Hugs, Liv

Rose
      Lady

Hi Georgina, and welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you.

I also like the term “gender fluid” as a way to describe myself. It seems to fit best for the way I feel.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?