• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone!

My name is Raychel and I’m a genderfluid/bi-gender/whatever I’m calling it today girl 🙂

My journey started as a young lad when I realized I didn’t really fit the boy box and I don’t really fit the girl box all the time either. It’s been really confusing but I feel like I’m making progress to finding a comfortable spot where I can be me and however I present is just something else entirely 🙂

I present as Raychel often and have a loving and supporting wife in every way. I enjoy fashion of all types and work a little too super hard on researching make-up and all of that stuff.

I’m a creative soul at heart, I love doing photography and other visual arts, so that’s probably why fashion and make up are both so appealing to me.

Anyways, just wanted to drop by and say hi 🙂

andrea
      Lady

Hi Raychel

Welcome to CDH all the girls on here are so friendly im sure youll enjoy yourself

Hugs Andrea

Anonymous

Hello Rachel Welcome to CDH Here you will find the nicest girls to chat with. You can learn a lot from them. You have many questions, well they will have plenty of answers. We all learn from each other. All the girls are so nice. I hope you will join us in the chat room and be one of the girls with us. You will have fun. Hugs Jennifer1cd

Rose
      Lady

Hi Raychel, and welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you.

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Raychel! I’m new here, too. I always appreciate creative souls, as a musician. I feel like exploring my feminine side is a natural extension of my creative self.

Anonymous

Hi Raychel and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?