Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Madison R
      Lady

Hi Ladies.

Hello from New Zealand, currently a very safe place to be, with no community covid cases and life as close to normal as it is possible to be at the moment. We are very lucky and I feel for all of you experiencing the worst of this virus.

I am new here and very new to all of this. I’m probably one of the luckiest here as it is my new partner who has brought, what was clearly repressed, flooding to the surface. And it’s amazing! She is encouraging me in every bit of the journey (enjoy every step of this baby …), totally supportive (just help yourself to any of my clothes, they are ours …) and totally on the same page as me in every part of our life.

For someone who can be alpha male this is a completely new experience. But Madison truly exists and is becoming an entity of her own, but will never be more than something the two of us (or is that 3 of us?) share in private – although I look forward to the day I get to makeup and eventually the ability to go outside …)

Clearly from my short time here already I can see so many of you who are in exactly the same place. That alone is worth the price of admission.

I look forward to conversing with you, learning so much more and letting Maddie become the woman she is destined to be.

Love,

Maddie.

Welcome do CDH hun!!!

Caly

Madison R
      Lady

Thank you Caly.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Madison  A big hello from Canada.. you have certainly come to a very supportive place. Meet with many of our ladies who are very much like yourself enjoying their feminine side here at a place with no judgments and very supportive atmosphere. Reading the forums here one realizes how offern we see ourselves traveling through similar situations and always discovering new journeys experience from others that possibility could lead us down those same paths. Meet with our gals and know we’re common in many ways. Dressing for me is so important in my self esteem and being here at Cdh help achieve it. Through my time here I’ve made wonderful friendships so enjoy your stay here and be true in who you are at a place that is supportive to all. Its very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Madison R
        Lady

Thank you Stephanie. It is already awesome being here and I love being on this journey.

And wow, checking some of the photos some of the looks you girls pull off is incredible!

I aspire to looking so good sometime in the future …

x

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Maddie to the cutest, happiest friendliest place on the internet. I hope you find this place as helpful and supportive as I have.

It’s not overstating to say that the girls of CDH have saved a few peoples sanity and probably lives. To understand that what you’re feeling is completely normal, and you’re not alone in this is so liberating!

Happy to chat anytime

xx Seren xx

Madison R
        Lady

Thank you Seren. The support here is awesome. No doubt it’s the right place to be as I work through it all. So many strange and unexpected things. For example discussing with my partner tonight that we take the same bra size! If someone had told me two years ago that I’d be having a conversation like that …

Hi Madison

Welcome to CDH. Best place in the world for cross dressers. What an amazing partner you have. 💕💕💕

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Madison R
        Lady

Thank you Lily-Rose. And yes, completely separate to this part of me we are so incredibly in love and have a wonderful relationship. We hate being apart! My life has turned an amazing corner.

Hi Madison,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Madison, welcome to the CDH family. Your SO sounds incredible. Feel free to discover yourself here honey. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Tish

Madison R
        Lady

thank you Trisha.

This is a cool place!

Hi Maddie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Madison R
        Lady

Thank you Alice.

It’s great to know there is such support.

x

Fabulous and welcome! Most of us are so jealous that you have found that special someone in your life that has encouraged and embraced this new avenue of expression.

Madison R
        Lady

Thank you Jamie. I know just how lucky I am …

Welcome Madison!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?