Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,

My name is Daniela. I am gender fluid since I have memory and I love being feminine, I have embraced my female side little by little until it was time to express it more publicly. I am very lucky and immensely thankful to be married to a wonderful and understanding woman.

I was born in Mexico and came to live full time in the US in 2013. Unfortunately due to cultural obstacles in Latin America, I always felt that would never be able to express my female side as I desired; fortunately I now live in PA where the struggles are much less and I feel more freedom to express my female side.

I am a proud Mexican girl adopted by the wonderful US.

You can follow me on Instagram: sometimes.daniela

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Daniela,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Daniela

welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome beautuful.

Welcome Daniela!!! It’s great to see you here. I hope you enjoy your time here at CDH. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Hi Daniela

Welcome to CDH!  Having a supportive wife helps immensely!  Great Girls here and a wealth of support and information.  As a proud veteran and patriot…Welcome to the USA. 🇺🇸

Have fun and Enjoy!

xo Robyn 🤗❤️

Hola, hermana! It’s so nice to have you join us here. Jump into the forums and look around. Please, share some of your own stories too. You have no idea how big a craving you just put on me since you are from Mexico. I haven’t eaten chicharron (the big meaty ones) since I found out my corsets are all too small for me. I LOVE Mexican home cooking. Mom food like birria, pazole, chicharron con salsa verde, menudo, and chile guajillo. I even ate Mexican home cooking for 34 days in a row this summer. Ugh, I better stop thinking about it, lol. Welcome to CDH and have fun!

Mexican food is the best for sure 😋, it warms up the soul.

I could easily live on Mexican and Italian food for the rest of my days.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Daniela! We are glad to have you as part of our community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies. Have fun!

Welcome Daniela!

Hi Daniela!

It sounds as if you’ve had quite the journey already, but I’m happy you’ve found your home. Welcome to CDH.

Revel
      Baroness

Hola, hermana! It’s nice to see a Mexican girl join CDH. I’m a new sister too, and I love Mexican food! My Daddy isn’t crazy about it, but I on the other hand always like to eat at my local Taco Bell whenever I can. Giggle. Welcome home.

Welcome Daniela!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?