- January 11, 2019 at 2:04 am #142435
Molly HereParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
- January 14, 2019 at 4:24 pm #143727Terri AnneAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 160Has thanked: 578 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
Hi Molly, Welcome to CDH.
- January 12, 2019 at 9:34 pm #142981Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 39Replies: 868Has thanked: 1001 timesBeen thanked: 682 times
Welcome to CDH! I was extremely nervous about joining this site and even when I first joined last May. But from reading articles, forum posts and going into public chat, my anxiety lessened and I realized what an incredible community to be have joined. So please ask questions, share stories and say hi whenever you are ready there is no pressure here.
- January 12, 2019 at 2:11 pm #142872
- January 12, 2019 at 9:11 am #142760Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 662Has thanked: 793 timesBeen thanked: 554 times
Welcome Molly, spend some time reading and looking around, when your comfy with us(won’t take long) jump in on some of the conversations. Rest assured….you are not alone in this.
- January 11, 2019 at 6:19 pm #142585Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 2190Has thanked: 1369 timesBeen thanked: 1275 times
Molly There’s no need to be nervous as we’re all here experiencing the same thing. The drive that is pushing us to our feelings to dress may not be in our minds as normal but here with the acceptance and understanding that you see from all that resides here certainly shows how normal things can be so don’t be scared embrace it. With the help and advice from others as well as our very informative forums I hope you can get a better understanding of your inner feelings. Where all this leads is something you need to discover so relax, get comfortable and ease yourself slowly into this wonderful world. As one of your ambassadors please be free to PM me anytime if you have a question or concern. We all here to help if we can. Very nice meeting you and hope to see you here soon. Hugs
- January 11, 2019 at 12:57 pm #142511fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 283Replies: 1017Has thanked: 2211 timesBeen thanked: 1617 times
Hi Molly 🙂 . It can be very scary! but no need to be scared here 🙂 . you will not be judged. Welcome to CDH, here you will have all the help and support you need. Any questions or worries, just ask on the forums, alternatively, dont hesitate to message me if you need a chat 🙂 . Take care hun.
- January 11, 2019 at 4:09 am #142442AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 643Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 379 times
Not to worry your safe here. Welcome to the forum Molly & Jenna,
Lisa I’m a cross dresser and i like it, It relaxes me.
“cross-dressing is grounded in a highly logical and universal desire: the wish to be, for a time, the gender one admires, is excited by – and perhaps loves. Dressing like a woman is merely a dramatic, yet essentially reasonable, way of getting closer to the experiences of the sex one is profoundly curious about.”
- January 11, 2019 at 3:55 am #142440AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
I know I’m with you on that. I’ve only been on this site for a few days and I’m starting to get used to browsing around and stuff. It will get better. Its good that you’re getting it out and talking about it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.