New in Utah

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Terri Anne 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Molly Here
    Participant
    Registered On: January 11, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I am new here and to tell the truth a little nervous. I have always hid my crossdressing so this is something new and a little scary

2 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Terri Anne 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: February 7, 2018
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 158

Hi Molly, Welcome to CDH.
    Terri Anne

Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 705

Hi Molly,

Welcome to CDH!  I was extremely nervous about joining this site and even when I first joined last May.  But from reading articles, forum posts and going into public chat, my anxiety lessened and I realized what an incredible community to be have joined.  So please ask questions, share stories and say hi whenever you are ready there is no pressure here.

Hugs,

Michelle

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Nicola De Auvergne 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 12, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 61

Hi from Nicola from northern England, also a newbie to this site.  Just a lover of girly, frilly things.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Olivia Livin 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 516

Welcome Molly, spend some time reading and looking around, when your comfy with us(won’t take long) jump in on some of the conversations. Rest assured….you are not alone in this.

Stephanie Flowers 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: June 26, 2017
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 1872

Molly  There’s no need to be nervous as we’re all here experiencing the same thing.  The drive that is pushing us to our feelings to dress may not be in our minds as normal but here with the acceptance and understanding that you see from all that resides here certainly shows how normal things can be so don’t be scared embrace it. With the help and advice from others as well as our very informative forums I hope you can get a better understanding of your inner feelings. Where all this leads is something you need to discover so relax, get comfortable and ease yourself slowly into this wonderful world. As one of your ambassadors please be free to PM me anytime if you have a question or  concern. We all here to help if we can. Very nice meeting you and hope to see you here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 224
    Replies: 852

Hi Molly 🙂 . It can be very scary! but no need to be scared here 🙂 . you will not be judged. Welcome to CDH, here you will have all the help and support you need. Any questions or worries, just ask on the forums, alternatively, dont hesitate to message me if you need a chat 🙂 . Take care hun.

Fiona xxx

Lisa watson 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 24, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 641

Not to worry your safe here. Welcome to the forum Molly & Jenna,

Sincerely;

Lisa  I’m a cross dresser and i like it, It relaxes me.

“cross-dressing is grounded in a highly logical and universal desire: the wish to be, for a time, the gender one admires, is excited by – and perhaps loves. Dressing like a woman is merely a dramatic, yet essentially reasonable, way of getting closer to the experiences of the sex one is profoundly curious about.”

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I know I’m with you on that. I’ve only been on this site for a few days and I’m starting to get used to browsing around and stuff. It will get better. Its good that you’re getting it out and talking about it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account