Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am new here and to tell the truth a little nervous. I have always hid my crossdressing so this is something new and a little scary

Anonymous

I know I’m with you on that. I’ve only been on this site for a few days and I’m starting to get used to browsing around and stuff. It will get better. Its good that you’re getting it out and talking about it.

Anonymous

Not to worry your safe here. Welcome to the forum Molly & Jenna,

Sincerely;

Lisa  I’m a cross dresser and i like it, It relaxes me.

“cross-dressing is grounded in a highly logical and universal desire: the wish to be, for a time, the gender one admires, is excited by – and perhaps loves. Dressing like a woman is merely a dramatic, yet essentially reasonable, way of getting closer to the experiences of the sex one is profoundly curious about.”

Hi Molly 🙂 . It can be very scary! but no need to be scared here 🙂 . you will not be judged. Welcome to CDH, here you will have all the help and support you need. Any questions or worries, just ask on the forums, alternatively, dont hesitate to message me if you need a chat 🙂 . Take care hun.

Fiona xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Molly  There’s no need to be nervous as we’re all here experiencing the same thing.  The drive that is pushing us to our feelings to dress may not be in our minds as normal but here with the acceptance and understanding that you see from all that resides here certainly shows how normal things can be so don’t be scared embrace it. With the help and advice from others as well as our very informative forums I hope you can get a better understanding of your inner feelings. Where all this leads is something you need to discover so relax, get comfortable and ease yourself slowly into this wonderful world. As one of your ambassadors please be free to PM me anytime if you have a question or  concern. We all here to help if we can. Very nice meeting you and hope to see you here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Molly, spend some time reading and looking around, when your comfy with us(won’t take long) jump in on some of the conversations. Rest assured….you are not alone in this.

Anonymous

Hi from Nicola from northern England, also a newbie to this site.  Just a lover of girly, frilly things.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Molly,

Welcome to CDH!  I was extremely nervous about joining this site and even when I first joined last May.  But from reading articles, forum posts and going into public chat, my anxiety lessened and I realized what an incredible community to be have joined.  So please ask questions, share stories and say hi whenever you are ready there is no pressure here.

Hugs,

Michelle

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Molly, Welcome to CDH.
      Terri Anne

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?