Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone,

I’m attracted to crossdressing since my teens at first it was mum’s clothes in secret and later developed it a little by little. I have a few outfits that I own and I’m enjoying it and almost told my girlfriend about it but never got the opportunity again but we broke up later due to other reasons and we are very close friends and still thinking whether i should tell her. Hope to talk with like minded people and maybe people with experiances similar to mine and have a good girly chat. I especially like lingerie and floral dresses since starting this. Hope you will welcome me and feel free to drop me a message and have a good girly chat about any topic. Since I ‘m in late twenties don’t have much experiances but would happy to share what i have and love to hear yours..

Love,

Tracy

Hi Tracy, this is the site you want, your questions will be answered. I am learning myself and enjoying reading the forums. The girls her are great.

Anonymous

Welcome Tracy! I’m fairly knew to CDH myself and hope you find what you are looking for.

Haley😘

Hi Tracy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Tracy,you have come to the best,safest place on the web for girls like us..
      enjoy the journey:-)
      Regine

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tracy   welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. You mentioned about liking Floral dresses,  my favorite too I have several and enjoy wearing every one.  And Maybe you should  seriously think about telling your (ex)  girlfriend it may rekindle interest between you two …  But you do have us and were always here. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Hello Tracy I’m happy to welcome you to CDH, I  hope you find many friends and stories of inspiration to aid you in this exciting new chapter in your life.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome, Tracy. This is a great place you’ve found where you can make friends and chat with many other girls. We are so much the same, but all different too.

Amy

Emily
      Lady

Hi there Tracy! Welcome … I’m pretty new here to CDH as well, but so far this place has been amazing.  I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Xoxo Emily

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Tracy, happy to welcome you to CDH.  We are always happy to welcome people looking for support and understanding.  There are an awful lot of interesting stories from caring girls here, and a lot of strength can be gained by the sincere friendships that form.

Oh, reading part of your intro…. the first ( and one of the few ) people I opened up to was my ex-SO, as we too remained good friends.  It went rather well…  you should think about it!

Glad to have you join us Tracy.

Stevie

Hello  Tracy, you came to the right place and need question asked go ahead you are all here to help

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Tracy.If you love girly chats this is the place to be.I adore girl talk with members of all ages.Would be delighted to chat.Sorry that you broke with your girlfriend but glad that you are still friends.Enjoy this site you will love it.

Welcome Tracy!

Welcome Tracy,

You sound like you need to join a group that meets in-person to establish some relationships and have some fun with like-minded people.

I am in one that is very active and does fundraisers, and all sorts of community projects throughout the year.

It’s nice to find out you are not alone.

Welcome Tracy

Lots of great girls around here.  Have fun!

xo Robyn

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?