Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Finally starting to open the closet door. Nervous and excited at same time

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Alicia,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Alicia, I am also am a new member and I am sort of in the same place, My wife knew, we had fun. But alone now it’s really hard to peek out of the closet without her support. On a good note, I told my daughter and she completely understands. She said you just need to meet your people and life will get better.
      Stevie

Welcome to CDH Alicia! You have come to the right place for support and friendship. I just recently came out to my wife. Not easy but well worth it. Always here to chat and for support if needed.

A big warm welcome to CDH Alicia! You’ll love it here!

Hi Alice

Every girl here has experienced either coming out or contemplating it. Some girls who are not yet out seem to almost feel guilty over it. Coming out is not easy for any girl and if she says it was, I think it is ego talking.

Nerves are normal and so is excitement. Since 1997 I have been one of the most out girls on earth in many ways but had still not told some important people from my past including a man who was like a dad to me. I was sweating so hard I had to take a shower afterwards. It went fine and I had been worried for no reason for 27 years.

Love

Barbie

Hi Alicia, and welcome. I love your photos. I know you must be apprehensive about telling your wife as I was. I was lucky to have had an ‘advocate’ in my sister. My wife and my sister are very close, so it was a lot less stressful having my sister broach the subject. I also learned that for me it was (and still is) a process of ‘baby steps’. I try not to overdo it, even though I suspect if I had my way I would be in “Paulette Mode” pretty much full time. But then, that would probably take the fun out of getting ready and anticipating the moment. I look forward to hearing more about your ‘adventures’. Hugs, Paulette

Revel
      Baroness

Alicia,

I had the same feeling when I first joined CDH, sister. Welcome to the family.

Revel

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alice welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Alicia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?