• This topic has 19 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Chloe.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all!

I am at a 53-year-old M to F cross dresser. I have only recently started dressing regularly. It started after I revealed myself to my fiancé, who then dumped me… So I decided to go into it more! Now I’m looking for friends to hang out with, and a woman to join me in my life!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Andrea and welcome to CDH. I know you will enjoy yourself here. So sorry about what happened with your fiance, a story all to comnon infortunately.
      Look forward to chatting with you.
      Stevie

Hi Andrea and welcome to CDH. I’m so glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I love your spirit. Absolutely, the right woman is just waiting for the two of you to meet. And now is a great time to embrace your crossdressing and further explore both it and yourself.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Andrea

This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for . To understand and better ourselves in everyway  becoming very the  ladies we feel like being. Some relationships were just not meant to be and I’m sorry to hear this for you. Maybe a blessing as what may have happened if you did marry and then this was brought out, certainly would have been very compulated indeed. Hope you find your dream girl. So relax, get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Andrea nice meeting you and happy you joined us girls here . Like others have said plenty of things to do and explore here . you are on a wonderful journey with lots of girls here to help and guide you with loving and support . Please don’t be afraid of anything here we really don’t bite  well some girls here do so be careful.(he he )just kidding . Everyone here have been in your shoes and some girls as like myself came out to our wifes and they were supportive and ive been married 37 years came out 1 rst year married shes not 100% on board but pretty close so good luck and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around sometime for some girl talk.

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Sorry about what happened with your fiance.  Imam from Mass too and looking for other friends who dress.

I’m sorry that you had to go through that. Still, at least you found out who doesn’t love you. I wish you the best. Don’t give up and don’t hide who you are.

Hi Andrea, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Sorry you lost someone once you revealed your crossdressing! However, I applaud the fact that you told her and that you haven’t given up hope of finding a woman to share your life with who will accept your crossdressing! There are plenty of people in this world and that includes some who will accept and support a crossdressing person. I am married to one and other members here have accepting significant others. So keep on looking and stay positive! In the meantime you are now a CDH member and have an entire online community of crossdressing people to interact with! So stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members. All the support you need can be obtained right here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Andrea!

Thanks  To all who replied with this kind encouraging words… I look forward to chatting with all of you at some point or another… Thanks again for the wonderful welcome

Hi Andrea and welcome. I’m sorry about your gf. If she loved you she would of understood. I’m from southern NH and available to talk.

Hi Andrea, I am in Eastern Mass as well. WE should be friends and chat some time.

Hugs,

cathy

Hello Andrea!

I grew up in central Mass. just east of Worcester and now reside in north central Mass. just east of Leominster. I hope things are well with you.

Christine

Hi Andrea I am from RI and have been out and about for decades now. Would love to chat with you sometime.

Julie

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Jackie
      Lady

Im on the cape if you ever want to chat ..jackie

Hi Andrea, welcome to CDH. Small comfort, I know, but when one door closes another opens. Wishing you the best on your new journey.

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to CDH! I think you’ll like it here.  Lurk a little, learn a lot.  I am a Granite State Girl on the Seacoast of New Hampshire.

Chloe
      Lady

Hey Andrea!!!

I live in Eastern Mass! Just north of Boston! Would love to chat!

Kylie xoxo

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?