Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Shawna
      Lady

I’m new to crossdressing, I started when I was about 20 but have gotten deeper into it. I feel better when I do, I feel more comfortable. I don’t use a wig or have long hair, I just like wearing the clothes.

You are not alone here I have been doing this for many years and have never told anyone I just like the look and feel of the clothes to so silky and pretty.I will say I an mostly a lingerie lover underdresser. welcome and have fun.

I’ve been dressing for a long long time it’s fun and all I have to say is have fun with it, I wear panty’s all the time and do under dress during the colder time when it doesn’t show as much.

Shawna
      I am like you no wig makeup, just love dressing in feminine clothes.
      Been crossdressing for years, but only started buying my own dresses skirts and bra.
      Even ventured out dressed in a skirt yesterday, but I have not gone as far as wig and makeup.
      I am happy at the moment underdressing and wearing skirt and dress when I can.
      Love
      Helena

Shawna –

Welcome to CDH.  I don’t use make up or have a wig either.  I only dress at home in private so there isn’t really a need at this point.  At some point I hope to wear make up and a wig but for now just being able to dress is good for me. We each have our own journey’s and don’t know where they will take us.  Enjoy what you can and do what is right for you.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Welcome Shawna,

We as crossdressers have the honor of wearing what we want, when we want.  How many human beings on the planet can honestly boast of that?  As a girl who enjoys going “all out” on an occasional basis I honestly have a lot of respect and admiration for those who are content to just wear the clothes and appreciate the feelings that come with it.  Takes a level of bravery I feel I may be lacking.

So salutations!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?