Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vanessa
      Lady

Hello everyone,

I am a beginner crossdresser in my early thirties and decided to join the community on the advice of my psy. I definitely do not pass as a girl which means I keep it private or in closed circle. To this day I have only shown myself to my psy that helped me realise that it is a part of me and I should enjoy it. I am looking to make friends to discuss openly about crossdressing.

My SO is aware of my crossdressing but still struggles with it.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Vanessa.
      Anonymous

Hi Vanessa,

Nice to meet you and welcome to CDH. Honestly, no might not want to call it a fetish, most of us here consider our crossdressing part of our true self.

Hugs,

Kay

Vanessa
      Lady

Hi Kay,

Thanks for the correction, I did edit my message. I still have a lot to learn. 😀

Vanessa

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Don’t be too worried that you don’t pass as a genuine woman.  Many cross dressers are tall, have broad shoulders, slim hips, large feet, or a big belly.  Dressing can be lots of fun and having feelings of guilt is normal.  Many on CDH are married and their significant others don’t approve.  But it is a big part of you and your personality.  Let that shine through.  It’s good you have told your SO and not hidden it away.  In a relationship one needs, openness and  honesty to build trust.
      Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vanessa welcome . Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting . The girls here are wonderful and are so willing to give there advice and help in every way. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen. Very happy meeting you . Welcome. .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi

Hi Vanessa nice to meet you and so glad you found is here.. So much to see and do here as reading forums and posts .. So many stories from wonderful ladies here about there lives so like your self they and your self have a girl that lives in your heart and sole  wanting to be free . So happy you are out to your wife but sorry she is not as accepting yet  hope that will come in time as there is a area here just for wifes and SOs to join that they can talk to other wifes and SOs to feel more free as we cant go there but she can ask many questions there and here of us  but we cant go there so it gives her a place to feel comfortable to learn if you think she might be intrested  so good luck on your journey and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Vanessa, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Your – psy – is absolutely right. You must embrace all parts of yourself in order to live contentedly in your life. To thine own self be true! Be patient with your wife. Believe it or not after a while (usually after determining that your crossdressing journey is not a threat to her marriage) she may become a little more accepting and supportive. Your CDH sisters can provide support and acceptance right away. So stay active on the site and get to know some of them. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hi Vanessa

I love to say that there are 360 degrees t my personality and I enjoy them all. It has been a year since my so found out. Life gets better every day.

💕

Vanessa Van Reed

Welcome Vanessa!

Anonymous

Welcome to our sorority, Vanessa!  💄💋

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Vanessa

It seems to me that dressing isn’t so much how you look as how you feel. In any case welcome!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?